Author Topic: Info sharing thread  (Read 69796 times)

Dingo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Info sharing thread
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 07:15:31 PM »
What's up? I'm Cory (aka Dingo). I'm glad to see a site like this pop up, hopefully it'll really help boost the SNK community as a whole.

Anyway, I'll tell a little about which games I play. I'm a pretty big fighting game fan, and was instantly drawn to SNK games after playing some of them. My favorites include Real Bout 2, KoF 98, and NeoGeo Battle Coliseum. I'm not too bad in Real Bout 2, though I'm not really sure how I stand in KoF 98 and NGBC. As of now, my internet connection is crap so I can't play anything online; but that will hopefully change in about a month or so.

AIM: Cdb82788
PSN: C_Dingo

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 08:25:44 PM »
hello!
i'm davidkong07 from SRK, from the UCLA crew. If you live in socal, you might run into me as RandomUltraDavid at tournaments.

I was a vanilla SF4 09'er and have been playing SSF4.

recently, I've been playing KOF13 at AI, and i think this game is awesome. it's my first KOF game, and I really want to help build the USA/socal KOF13 scene as much as possible, since I really think this game is better and more fun than SSF4 hahahah

anyways, great to see this site is up and running, and looking forward to the future of KOF in America!!!
In it to win it!

Judge Fudge

• Rising Dragon
  • Judiciously Delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 04:07:30 AM »
Hello!  I've been playing KOF for about 11 years now, but I've only gotten really serious about it about two years ago.  My main KOF is 98/98 UM, but I also play 2002 and XII, and I'm definitely looking forward to XIII.  I also play Vampire Hunter and Savior, and Smash 64 (don't hate me).  Also, thanks to nilcam for this sweet site!

Contact Info

XBL: pharaohoffunk 

Beelzemon

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 04:23:55 AM »
I'm fairly new to KOF so there's still a lot for me to learn but I would love to make KOF13 my main fighting game once it comes out. 

PSN: MuayThaiFiend
Supercade: Zabuza
GGPO: Zabuza

Kusanagi-Style

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 04:33:46 AM »
Hello my name Evan, I go by x20astrikefreedom and Kusanagi-Style and I play all KOF games.

PSN ID: Kusanagi-Style
AIM: ClothoBuer253
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:42:19 PM by Kusanagi-Style »
KOF XIII: Iori/King/Yuri

KDash

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 06:56:20 AM »
Sup been playing KoF since '94 been playing FF and AOF before that tho but anyway...

GT:xXDerricKingXx
PSN:DerrickDnaruto95
A drive of the heavens

SkatanMilla

• New Challenger
  • Bakyuun~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 03:30:02 PM »
Hey, it's great that a site like this has been put up for the kof-series, creds go to Nilcam for that!
As for myself I'm from Sweden and has been loosely playing kof since XI, it wasn't until recently that I played an OG02 rom that I really fell in love with it.
Now I'm trying to learn 02um and of course I'm looking forward to XIII with high expectations!

GGPO: MainstreetNuki2nd
- Beasting or just regular beastiality? -

kyored

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2010, 05:33:27 PM »
I came to show my support. I've been playing kof since '95 as well as other neo-geo games.
Feel free to add me on psn or 360.
 ;db ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;df  ;c
PSN:kyored
XBOX 360:kyored

thebrassthief

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2010, 02:11:00 AM »
Signature yo.
PSN: TBThief GGPO: thebrassthief
XBL: TBThief Supercade: Marc Storck

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2010, 08:16:01 AM »
NegroNinja
PSN: HaxMurderer

booty clapper

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »
booty clapper

XBL: booty clappa
GGPO: booty clapper

As of late you can find me on NGBC on XBL and GGPO early in the morning between 8-12 est. Samsho2/Samsho4 room.

Casker

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »
Nice.  A site like this is just what we needed.

name: casker
psn: casker

I suck at fighting games, but I like them.

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2010, 12:15:22 PM »
Hello, I'm steamwolf. I've been around on the SNKP forums as well as the Ignition boards but I'm pretty quiet, just poked around for news. I was Major Tom on the SNKP boards but that handle is dead. Been playing SNK games for years but I live out in the boonies of FL and so no real scene here at all. Online play is my saving grace, but I loaned out my 360 and stick to a friend sooo you'll only find me on PSN really. No GGPO either, Madcatz sucks with their USB 1.0.

PSN: steamninja
X360: steeeeeaaam
GGPO: steamwolf

I also have a Wii and TvC, and I'm up for really anything. I'm one of the few people who actually liked KoF XII despite the bad online play, but if anyone wants to take a shot at that...ask away! Or anything else, I have pretty much every current fighter out there.

mp3play3r

• New Challenger
  • 'Sup!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2010, 10:13:31 AM »
Hello, I'm Victor, been playing SNK games since kof'96 and I'm from Tijuana, Mexico (:

Still playing with my old PSX digital pad, yeah!

GGPO: mp3play3r
GGPO: mp3play3r
KOF'98/UM: Kyo, Vice, Iori - O. Yashiro, Mature, O. Chris
KOF2k2UM: Kyo-1, Vice, Andy -  Mature, Nameless, Iori

Xurkey

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 04:34:52 AM »
Hello everyone!

I feel very fortunate to have stumbled upon this community website! I'm a member of SRK, CyberFanatix, Eventhubs, Dustloop and now can proudly say I'm a member of Dream Cancel (under the same username for each website in case you didn't know)!

Fighting games I currently play: Super Street Fighter II: Turbo HD Remix, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, Super Street Fighter IV,  Fatal Fury Special, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift.

I absolutely cannot wait for King of Fighters XIII to make its way console side. I thought King of Fighters XII left a lot to be desired, but it really seems that SNK went all out with XIII which is totally living up to the whole "rebirth" thing if you know what I mean. The game just seems like what XII should of been, and I'm all over it! :D

I play fighting games to win, so don't go easy on me!

Here are my usernames across different platforms. Please feel free to add my to your friends list for some competition.

GGPO: Xurkey
Xbox Live: Xurkey
PlayStation Network: Qurkey (I don't have a stick for my PS3 (yet), so I tend to stick to other genres on the PS3. Still feel free to add)
Steam: Xurkey
Quake Live: Xurkey (Oh my god, I just absolutely love Quake Live. Long live Quake)

I'll be spreading the word about this website! Keep up the great work guys I like what you have going here!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:36:46 AM by Xurkey »