Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 114802 times)

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2012, 06:22:59 AM »
Im down for tourny on Saturday. Just need info on where. I can bring my scrubby team for experience

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2012, 06:29:30 AM »
Hi.  Where is this TTF Kof13 tournament this saturday taking place?  My friend and I are planning to go, but we don't know the direction and can't find it anywhere.  Please help.   ;)

Check the ridiculously long link a few posts about this one. It should be posted there with the yahoo maps layout (or is it mapquest ¿?)

Oh, btw, are you (or your friend) the Chin player??? If so, dope matches!!!

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2012, 06:50:21 AM »
Hi.  Where is this TTF Kof13 tournament this saturday taking place?  My friend and I are planning to go, but we don't know the direction and can't find it anywhere.  Please help.   ;)

Yeah It is at a guys house so he doesn't want to put his address out on the open internet so he usually asks people to private message him the address so I didn't want to post his info out in the open.

Sending you guys a PM with the address.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2012, 06:57:36 AM »
Reposting info here for for easier access to infomation.

San Diego is getting its first King of Fighters XIII tournaments this upcoming weekend!

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Fjan-28-2012-t-t-f-ranbats-umvc3-2-3-ssfivae2012-5-2-san-diego-ca-1-28-san-diego-ca.152878%2F

https://www.facebook.com/events/251975348206963/

http://ttfcasuals.com/2012/01/24/another-ttf-ranbat-weekend

When:
January 28th 2012
Doors open: 3:00 pm
Registration Deadline: 4:00 pm
Ultimate Tournament Starts: 4:00 pm
Super Tournament Starts: 7:00 pm
King of Fighters Tournament Starts : 8:00 pm

Fees:
House Fee: $2.00
MVC3: $5.00
SSFIVAE2012: $5.00
KoFXIII: $3.00

KoFXIII Singles:
+ 3v3 Mode 2/3 60 seconds
+Double Elimination
+ All characters and DLC allowed
+ Winner must keep same characters and order, loser may switch both.

UMVC3 Singles -
Rules-
+Game version: US X Box 360 or PS3 what ever we have more of.
+Game Settings: 99 Seconds, 2/3 Games, Default Handicap, Default Damage
+ Double Elimination
+You may not use any glitch that prevents the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, etc.
+Dead body infinites are allowed to gain a positional advantage, but not to delay the game.
+Winner must keep same starting character, but can switch the order of assists.
+You may not use the same character twice on one team.

SSFIVAE2012 Singles-
Rules-
+Game version: US Playstation 3 or X Box 360
+Game Settings: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games, No Handicap
+ Double Elimination
+If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.
+Winner may change ultra, but has to pick ultra first after loser picks character.

PM Me for location!

unprotectedSEX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2012, 06:21:34 PM »
Casuals @ TTF tonight
doors open at 730pm
doors close at 12am
$2.00 to play

setups always needed

if address is needed pm me on fb or srk

lostsnow

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2012, 07:38:32 PM »
Hi.  Where is this TTF Kof13 tournament this saturday taking place?  My friend and I are planning to go, but we don't know the direction and can't find it anywhere.  Please help.   ;)

Check the ridiculously long link a few posts about this one. It should be posted there with the yahoo maps layout (or is it mapquest ¿?)

Hi.  I got the address.  Thanks.  And sorry to disappoint you but neight of us is chin player.   ^_^  I'll see you guys on Saturday..

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2012, 08:07:43 PM »

Hi.  I got the address.  Thanks.  And sorry to disappoint you but neight of us is chin player.   ^_^  I'll see you guys on Saturday..

No sweat man... I'm rather excited to see what skills you bring to the table... There's still tons of diversity in people's teams, which is a plus imo...

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM »
Won't be able to make it to TTF tonight, and won't be able to make it to the weekend tournaments. I'm usually out of town on the weekends so I probably won't be able to go to any of them unfortunately.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2012, 01:22:14 AM »
Tomorrow folks. Bring that hype :)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2012, 04:43:05 AM »
Tomorrow folks. Bring that hype :)

Yeah the heat is on homeboy!!!! I've been in the lab like crazy so be ready.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2012, 08:59:15 AM »
Yo shoutouts to the two guys from the OC coming down and showing us all up here in san diego ahhaha.

Tonight was awesome guys the tournament went much better than I originally expected I ain't even gonna lie. Good games to everybody I played against and hope you see you guys again soon.  I think tonight showed kof has some staying power here in san diego. Lets keep leveling up and hopefully I'll see you guys at the comic shop monday night :)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2012, 06:59:16 PM »
GGs to everyone that showed up, even those that didn't do the tourney, but just casuals and spectate... As Rhythmaxed said, KOF is here to stay in SD (and surrounding areas lol)...

Time to fill those holes up in our game, I know I got to fix up my game quite a bit... Glad to have stiff competition!!!

lostsnow

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2012, 07:37:58 PM »
Yo shoutouts to the two guys from the OC coming down and showing us all up here in san diego ahhaha.

Tonight was awesome guys the tournament went much better than I originally expected I ain't even gonna lie. Good games to everybody I played against and hope you see you guys again soon.  I think tonight showed kof has some staying power here in san diego. Lets keep leveling up and hopefully I'll see you guys at the comic shop monday night :)

Thanks, guys.  It was a lot of fun for us too.  Hopefully, we'll have more chance to play together in the future.  We will definitely go down again if there's another tourney later on.  Take care.

unprotectedSEX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2012, 07:02:02 AM »
i would like to thank everyone for making it out
im sorry i was a little anti social im usually really talkative and energetic guy but i was hit with the flu or something. to be honest i was going to cancel but i had no internet so i couldnt but in the end its all good
if you guys keep showing up for kof tourneys ill keep throwing them.
thank you richard and chris for driving down.
remember i have casuals every wednesday night at my house
and kof is welcomed all the time

thank you for the oj richard

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2012, 12:03:33 AM »
Will be at CO tonight sometime after 8 PM. I think they said they were thinking about a mini tournament for KoF in the Facebook group, so I hope I can make that in time.