Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 114334 times)

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2012, 07:42:47 AM »
Yeah I should be good... I'll try to bring a setup next time...

Nice I'll just bring my stick. Are you going to bring your monitor too for that HD goodness as well?

and Nikolai yea kof tomorrow night at TTF. TTF is going to have a SFxT tournament as well at the same time but will still allow casual stations. So there might be more people this time there compared to last week which means maybe more people will end up playing with us :)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2012, 06:53:10 PM »
Aight, I can't make it... For real this time... I want to so bad though... My bad y'all...

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2012, 08:15:31 PM »
Aight, I can't make it... For real this time... I want to so bad though... My bad y'all...

Its cool. Always monday at CO :)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2012, 06:53:55 AM »
Let's get this week started right!!! I'll be available for tuts prior to the sessions starting at CO... Let's get that hype built up, and show these cats how good this game is, and how much we leveled up!!!

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2012, 11:02:17 PM »
Looks like CO isn't happening tonight according to facebook.

:(
Cody at TTF is saying he is willing to host casuals tonight if enough people are interested. But he wants ten people to post up on facebook saying they want to go.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:10:45 AM by Rhythmaxed »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 03, 2012, 01:35:34 AM »
So...when will we ever see you San Diego folks at a OC event like TheRunBack at SuperDojo?

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 03, 2012, 07:30:08 AM »
So...when will we ever see you San Diego folks at a OC event like TheRunBack at SuperDojo?

Would love to. But I have no car.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 06, 2012, 09:01:45 PM »

Would love to. But I have no car.

Nobody you guys know has a car that plays? 

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 06, 2012, 11:26:43 PM »
I only want to speak for myself. I have problems getting rides to play just here in san diego. :/

My best chance I guess would be to go with marvel players if they ever have a spot in their car pool.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:38:37 PM by Rhythmaxed »

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 07, 2012, 12:43:27 AM »
I'd have to plan that joint in advance... Fam, work, network schools/exams/qualifications keep me busy... I would like to head up north though... I just have to make sure nothing's going on then...

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 08, 2012, 09:06:46 AM »
Those are on Thursdays right? I can probably make it out to them occasionally but not very often.

Anyway, do we have CO on Monday?

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 08, 2012, 11:37:10 PM »
Hey If you guys can manage to drive up to my house in Moreno Valley from SD I'd be willing to take you guys the rest of the way. The only thing I'd ask for is that you guys enter the tournament. Hopefully that can help make it easier on some of you guys, let me know.
" you fight well in the old style"

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 09, 2012, 04:41:41 AM »
Those are on Thursdays right? I can probably make it out to them occasionally but not very often.

Anyway, do we have CO on Monday?

Affirmative!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Props to those who showed... We had at least 7 people playing throughout the night... Let's continue to show support so CO can keep hosting... Not too many people came yesterday, and even though there were like several games running, the usual numbers are dwindling... I know not everyone's able to make it, but whenever you do, try to bring a friend or two if possible... Let's keep that hype going strong!!!

Nikolai's still holding it down with that solid Robert/Clark/Hwa... Some crazy stuff happened during that long set we had... Glad to put on a show for those watching...

Oh yeah, outside of these threads, let's start helping each other out with understanding those characters we have trouble fighting against, or any character for that matter... Sharing that tidbit of info can make our gameplay even stronger... Trust me, it's hard, especially since I play with Kensou; but, the more you know about him, the more I have to step my game up, so in turn we both become strong overall...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:33:07 PM by jinxhand »

DaBakerMann

• New Challenger
  • Shake N Bake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 11, 2012, 05:07:02 AM »
hey whats up guys. Iv been around box arena playing SF and Marvel, but just got KOF XIII and been LOVING it. I'm new to the series and hope to learn stuff and get competitive in it. Hope to see you guys at CO and get some casuals in soon.
XBL: DaBakerMann hit me up on KOF XIII,SSFIV or UMVC3

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 11, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
Welcome DaBakerMann!!! I can't wait to get some matches in with ya... If CO is a go next Monday, then I'll definitely be there to level up...

Hey we've got a tutorials section, check that out, as it will definitely help you understand the basics...

What's your general playstyle in other games, and what team(s) are you maining in KOFXIII?