Author Topic: MORE COMBO VIDEOS!!!!!!  (Read 3586 times)

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
MORE COMBO VIDEOS!!!!!!
« on: January 04, 2011, 03:15:43 PM »
YES MORE COMBO VIDEOS!!!!!
we should have more of that here high 5 if u agree lol
combo videos from all kof's that we can get our hands of .
it would actually spice things up in here a bit......think about it Cheers!!!!!!!!
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: MORE COMBO VIDEOS!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 09:12:01 PM »
ive played all the old kofs, got them on my neo and on my ps2. i want those kof 13 combo vids, the real ones. you know, the ones with normal., dc and hd combos (for some retarded ass reason i just cant seem to understand yet people always post combos of hd mode, why fuckers?).

in all these times ive seen like 1 good combo vid of 13 featuring shen of all; characters, normal combos, dc combos, hgd combos.

yeah i forgot, hokuto yusuf also did some nice combos on that stream. somebody should put the best ones where he didnt fuck up his unputs on a yt vid for everybody to enjoy.

much props to yusuf for knowing wtf we want in a combo vid.

also this isnt a diss for peple like mr kof who posted that terry combo, it was a hd combo 100% and thats it, not a full terry combo vid.

last, terry needs his firekick or his powercharge to be better rounded and do some nice non meter combos and actually build a decent amount of meter. also again oftopic but id love to see terry with an aerial move. like the one he did in ff2 the anime (burning knuckle fb version from the air, hp version could be more like the last his of powerdunk, ex version somethiing like that but with some sort of small geyser coming out the ground and launching the opponent.)

In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 01:33:55 AM »
I miss combos that are actually useful for normal games, nor shit that will never happen (At the beggining I found them interesting, but after I while I found them repetitive and dull

Waifu Material

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 06:38:42 AM »
I miss combos that are actually useful for normal games, nor shit that will never happen (At the beggining I found them interesting, but after I while I found them repetitive and dull
thank you this is what im talking about useful COMBOS!!!!!!

krazykone123

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 09:34:27 AM »
thank you this is what im talking about useful COMBOS!!!!!!

So legit combos and stuff that will actually be useful in terms of actual gameplay? I don't see why not.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 02:53:41 PM »
SUCCESS!!!!!!!