Author Topic: The Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Thread, Larga vida al rey magneto!  (Read 77412 times)

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Who getting UMVC 3?
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2011, 12:41:32 AM »
People bitching about Rocket Raccoon needs to go read some god damn comics. Don't be mad that marvel has an audience of people that aren't just players of previous vs. games.

Now i'll be waiting to see my Guardians of the Galaxy Cameos...
Yeah all these people complaining about their favorite comic characters not getting in when they don't even read em.

VinnAleixoFM

• Strongest Tiger
  • Secador Oficial do Wong
    • View Profile
    • Portal Versus
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2011, 01:10:58 AM »
I won't buy. I'll buy KOF 13 Instead (last try to break 2002 Hegemony :V)

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2011, 01:13:33 AM »
Assuming that Marvel's games get rehashed at the current rate (two releases a year) and that it'll last the same time as MvC2 (10 years), you'll be bound to pay about $800 for them all. (at $40 a game, without any DLC / addons)

In ten years = Super Ultimate Hyper Marvel vs Capcom 3 Turbo Arcade Edition.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2011, 01:21:33 AM »
I can't speak for others, but I'm not one to get upset about characters that I don't know or don't like getting into a game when the characters I like don't. It's silly to blame a character you don't like for your own personal favorites not getting in. I may be disappointed that the Punisher isn't in, but I won't blame Rocket Raccoon (Who I admit I never heard of, I don't read much comics outside of Punisher, Iron Man, and X-men) for his exclusion. Besides, Rocket Raccoon seems like a cool character. Almost like a Star Fox character with attitude.

What does piss me off is Capcom constantly trying to get away with more and more bullshit. It's like with every game they decide to rip us off a little more by giving us less content, more crap dlc, and an absurdly short amount of downtime before double-dipping.

Rex Dart

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2011, 01:29:20 AM »
Assuming that Marvel's games get rehashed at the current rate (two releases a year) and that it'll last the same time as MvC2 (10 years), you'll be bound to pay about $800 for them all. (at $40 a game, without any DLC / addons)

In ten years = Super Ultimate Hyper Marvel vs Capcom 3 Turbo Arcade Edition.

[/obligatory]

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2011, 01:41:19 AM »

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!

jedpossum

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2011, 02:09:21 AM »
nightcrawler
WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!

Notice the title of the game it says Marvel not X-men.

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2011, 02:16:37 AM »
What do you guys of capcom decision releasing it in November considering that the month is pack with Big  AAA games coming like Elder Scroll Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and so on......., do you think they kinda shot them selves in the foot or its perfect the opportunity for good sales?

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2011, 02:38:58 AM »
"10 more years" my ass.

What do you guys of capcom decision releasing it in November considering that the month is pack with Big  AAA games coming like Elder Scroll Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and so on......., do you think they kinda shot them selves in the foot or its perfect the opportunity for good sales?

After the things that could be done in elder scolls IV, no remake of a game that came out the same year as the old one, will ever out sell Skyrim....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:44:06 AM by AmedoS310 »

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2011, 02:45:11 AM »
They shot themselves in the foot, when they considered taking on the KING OF FIGHTERS!
.........:(

Eh, a cheap 40 dollar "stocking stuffer" with 48 out-of-box characters doesn't sound bad in the least.

But if they DO shoot themselves in the foot (cancelling Legends wasn't smart! And I hear the newest Asura's Wrath trailer is kinda blah...), hopefully, it just turns heads towards this forum's current main focus.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2011, 02:46:35 AM »
Cryers gonna cry.

Anyways i'm meh about this game/series, never interested me that much like Street Fighter, DarkStalkers, Rival Schools or other Capcom serie.

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2011, 02:48:25 AM »
What does piss me off is Capcom constantly trying to get away with more and more bullshit. It's like with every game they decide to rip us off a little more by giving us less content, more crap dlc, and an absurdly short amount of downtime before double-dipping.
Did you just notice this now?

Lol'd.
Just wait, they'll release another one by 2012.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2011, 02:52:04 AM »
They shot themselves in the foot, when they considered taking on the KING OF FIGHTERS!
.........:(

Eh, a cheap 40 dollar "stocking stuffer" with 48 out-of-box characters doesn't sound bad in the least.

But if they DO shoot themselves in the foot (cancelling Legends wasn't smart! And I hear the newest Asura's Wrath trailer is kinda blah...), hopefully, it just turns heads towards this forum's current main focus.

Yes, Megaman fanbase just got bitchslapped in the face.

Cryers gonna cry.

Anyways i'm meh about this game/series, never interested me that much like Street Fighter, DarkStalkers, Rival Schools or other Capcom serie.

Sure but when cryers stop buying, then we're all fucked.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2011, 02:57:10 AM »
No megaman X or Megaman Legends 3?

(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Forget this!

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2011, 03:26:08 AM »
Did you just notice this now?

Don't be silly, of course I didn't just now notice this behavior. My anger over it is just coming to a head that's all. I'm a slow to anger kind of guy.