Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters 2002/Neowave/UM/Tougeki General Discussion Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 28, 2010, 06:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goro

Can someone tell me what are the 3 most well-rounded team with these characters
EX-kensou / seth / takuma / EX-takuma / kim / yamazaki / chin / maylee

Thanks

sibarraz

With kim how do you cancel both QCB + A/ C into his neri chagi?

I have been trying but I couldn't

Waifu Material

Vanilla

Who are some good K' and Leona players to check out match vids of?

Remxi

The third input of his qcb+A rekka is the one that looks like f+B. There's no way to get it from the qcb+C rekkas.

krazykone123

Quote from: Vanilla on November 02, 2010, 03:27:53 AM

I'm not too sure about Leona, but if you want K' look up OZ, you can find some other people if you search for their on youtube here

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=251.0

Dr.Faust

Quote from: Vanilla on November 02, 2010, 03:27:53 AM

Dandy J's K' is nice.  also check out his channal

http://www.youtube.com/user/DandyDLC#p/u/1/g14yF7ubQKY

http://www.youtube.com/user/DandyDLC#p/u/2/W-eFoohjVRY

The second vid is better then the first
KOF Teams
Beni,Leona,???

sibarraz

I'm trying to learn Ex Takuma, Andy and Kim, any good videos?

The only one of those 3 which I know, is kim 777

Anyway, I loved Ex-takuma, he is way more funnier and good than Takuma 2002, I love his max 2 which at first I thought that didn't had that much use, but later I discovered that it could be connected a fter a lot of situations

Waifu Material

Vanilla

Thanks for the player suggestions.
Why is K's  ;fd;a special cancelable if it was cancel off of  ;c?
e.g.  ;c xx  ;fd;a xx qcf ;c

Edit: I would also appreciate it if someone can suggest Iori, Kula, and Athena players.

Xxenace

Judge Fudge

Wow Vanilla.  We have so many characters in common it's scary haha.

Zabel

Been looking around and haven't found much info, what was changed about Billy to not make him god tier anymore? I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his bullshit in 2k2 but as log as he's not OG98 bad again I'm still planning on playing him along with Foxy & Yama

sibarraz

I just realized that a Second Player couldn't join while you're in single player mode

That's odd, I love the sound of ''here comes a new challenger'' and now will be more hard to learn how to beat Omega Rugal

Waifu Material

Remxi

Billy's f+A was nerfed a bit, the recovery is worse (not by too much, but you can't link c.C afterwards anymore) and the hitbox on the first hit is smaller (whiffs if you are too close). He got buffs too though, he can combo better after dp+B (hcb+A midscreen, DM in the corner), a new AA special that gives a free juggle and a new AA DM. He can also now super cancel off any hit of qcb+D rather than just the first one. He's still good, it's just that other chars got better.

Phoenixazure

Looking forward to test out online tomorrow. Got decent enough with Terry,K', and Leona to put up something decent if i don't choke up lol

Gravelneed