Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027457 times)

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 04:54:36 PM »
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

Aion

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:05:50 PM by Aion »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 05:45:17 PM »
Wow, at around 14:40, Fully drunken Chin completly MAULS Iori. That's like, what, 70% life combo off EX Counter? SO dangerous!
Rather enjoyed that vid; it's nice to see people who don't look completly robotic in the way they fight...

Holy snap, that was crazy. Heh guess that right there is Chin's shinanigan, that was a simple but hard hitting 90% combo.

Watching those matches was like slow mo compared to the 17 vids posted earlier.

He let him drink 5 times, that's 1.33 damage increase (although the wiki says 1.5 increase), it was Iori's fault.  I was taking notes on some of his setups and his block strings, nice.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 05:53:33 PM »
He let him drink 5 times, that's 1.33 damage increase (although the wiki says 1.5 increase), it was Iori's fault.  I was taking notes on some of his setups and his block strings, nice.

Its fast and Chin's style of gameplay seems to score a lot of knockdowns so it shouldn't be too hard having a few drinks here and there on a regular basis imo. Should piss off your opponent too.

Aion

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 07:19:09 PM »
RETS GO JUSTIN! moment there. Reminds you of Justin vs Tokido, Iori turtled to build meter and let Chin drink up without thinking much of it, then BAM...haha, regret kicks in.

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 08:18:14 PM »

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

Flowtaro

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 10:16:15 PM »
Mediocre play.

Let's hope they get better (although it is expected with a title like "we tried kof 13")

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 10:36:02 PM »

Its fast and Chin's style of gameplay seems to score a lot of knockdowns so it shouldn't be too hard having a few drinks here and there on a regular basis imo. Should piss off your opponent too.

The regulars at AI catch on pretty quick, so they're weary of me sneaking a drink in all the time but after j.CDs, and qcb+As there's still time.  Shame about the overlaps of qcb+P and rdp+P
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:42:26 PM by Kane317 »

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 11:24:38 PM »

The regulars at AI catch on pretty quick, so they're weary of me sneaking a drink in all the time but after j.CDs, and qcb+As there's still time.  Shame about the overlaps of qcb+P and rdp+P

I actually don't mind since he takes more damage too. Just if Chin's low on health it's just pretty much free +dmg for him =(
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:43:09 PM by Kane317 »

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 11:40:51 PM »
ya at full life with 5 drinks if he eats a combo he is gonna get murdered... but in reality by the time he gets 5 drinks in... either him or his opponent is gonna be low on health... with the person low on health being at an advantage of the drink system... random hit > 1 meter 60-70% comebacks...

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 11:49:54 PM »
ya at full life with 5 drinks if he eats a combo he is gonna get murdered... but in reality by the time he gets 5 drinks in... either him or his opponent is gonna be low on health... with the person low on health being at an advantage of the drink system... random hit > 1 meter 60-70% comebacks...

Don't forget you still need some cancel gauge and 3 drinks, but I agree with you overall. Low life Chin = drink away your sorrow.

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »
and him actually doing good in a round and 5 drinks stored... = eat 1 random b&b from Elizabeth into her Grand Rafale for 75%... *assuming 150% damage* lol... sad round for Chin...

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 12:48:19 AM »
That's actually a pretty good idea to let Chin drink up if someone's confident to take him on.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 12:51:02 AM »
Yeah usually when I drink I feel more confident.

Aion

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 07:21:09 AM »