Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1045308 times)

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #1755 on: August 09, 2011, 04:23:17 PM »
It could be Cyrax. You never know.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: August 09, 2011, 05:19:09 PM »
SNKP lost a big opportunity to make a cameo with a yellow maxima being stuck in in the sand, or if you want, rocky from robo army

Waifu Material

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: August 09, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »
It could be Cyrax. You never know.
SNKP lost a big opportunity to make a cameo with a yellow maxima being stuck in in the sand, or if you want, rocky from robo army
lmao

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1758 on: August 09, 2011, 05:27:28 PM »
C'mon guys, I covered the Cameo in my Otakon report! ^_^

I wouldn't be suprised if that stage recieved more Cameo's for console release... it's REALLY sparse. But I assume that lone flag might be the NEST flag that Foxy carries wrapped around her hair?

And some more vids from SMOAI:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:49:00 PM by SAB-CA »

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: August 09, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »
^ Those vids contain that awesome Duolon/Athena/Ash player we saw a while back.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: August 09, 2011, 10:45:17 PM »

<MOD Edit> Mortal Kombat Sux! </MOD Edit> no thanx.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:34:36 AM by SAB-CA »
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: August 10, 2011, 12:33:29 AM »

yeah because one of the shittier beat em ups and one of the shittiest fighting game series need to have cameos in kof. no thanx.

Why do you need to crap on people's opinions like that. We don't make fun of the stuff you like. If you can't express your dislike for something in an appropriate manner then please keep it to yourself. I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of hearing it.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:42:09 AM by MetalThrashingMadman »

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1762 on: August 10, 2011, 12:55:38 AM »
Thread cleanup in order to keep discussion on topic! Please keep other series insults and reactions to such things to a minimum, and for that matter, keep them out the vid thread. Thanks Everyone!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:44:07 AM by SAB-CA »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: August 10, 2011, 01:13:09 AM »
If you can't express your dislike for something in an appropriate manner then please keep it to yourself. I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of hearing it.

While I think we'd all prefer to not get into fighting game quality wars, that's MUSOLINI for ya! :) And he didn't directly insult anyone in that comment... just called MK a crappy fighter, an opinion held by many people over the years.

MUSOLINI, it'd be nice if you'd tone the post in question down a bit, to avoid any future complications. And the one right before mine really isn't needed... We KNOW how you feel by now!

And KoFXIII already has an MK cameo, in the form of "Benimaru "Jax" Briggs", so...

Second'd.  We all know that Musolini prefers Ex move combos over HD combos and he hates MK.  Granted it wasn't a personal attack; Musolini please try to tone down the hating of other fighters.  Say, "I think MK is shit, but other ppl still like it, so whatevers."  Or something to that effect.

The main thing is KOF is in the minority of FG as we all know, especially in the US.  If we want people to try our game the last thing we want to do is piss off potential candidates to try KOF.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 01:21:14 AM by Kane317 »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: August 10, 2011, 06:36:50 AM »
so we just dont talk about bad games or game series cause somebody out there enjoying it might get offended by other people not thinking too highly of their respecrtive game. you know ill try to cut down on that shit, just remember its just a game folks.

also we need 2 more emoticons, thumbs up (maybe down 2) and that smily going left to right with his head meaning oh no. we could dislike a game or series with just 1 emoticon and not get people depressed about some game. people are too emotional about petty stuff nowadays, and this might just take away the pain. i can lol, right?  :)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: August 10, 2011, 07:38:51 AM »
The reason you're being asked to refrain from shitting on other's opinions are because a lot of your posts are very negative. And the mods are trying to keep this forum from degenerating to the point of SRK trolling. Can you understand where they're coming from? The reason a lot of people post here as opposed to a place like SRK is that they're tired of their opinions shat on in addition to trolling.

;)
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: August 10, 2011, 08:10:14 AM »
so we just dont talk about bad games or game series cause somebody out there enjoying it might get offended by other people not thinking too highly of their respecrtive game. you know ill try to cut down on that shit, just remember its just a game folks.

also we need 2 more emoticons, thumbs up (maybe down 2) and that smily going left to right with his head meaning oh no. we could dislike a game or series with just 1 emoticon and not get people depressed about some game. people are too emotional about petty stuff nowadays, and this might just take away the pain. i can lol, right?  :)

Well it's not that people are really emotional these days, it has always been the same. Nobody likes to hear someone say the things they like "suck" or "are stupid". Lets put it this way:

Guy1: I like A a lot, because of X,Y and Z
Guy2: What? A sucks and is stupid, A is 10 times worse than B.
Here Guy2 is insulting what Guy1 likes. Yes he is just saying his opinion, but he is just saying that the game is bad.

Lets see another scenario:

Guy1: I like A a lot, because of X,Y and Z
Guy2: Really? I dunno, I find A kinda dull, but that is just me. X, Y and Z reasons are reasonable to some point, but I still don't think those points make A good. Maybe I'm just more used to B than A.

This one the Guy2 is still disagreeing with Guy1, but at least he is not insulting Guy1 and stating that "it's my opinion and is cool if you like A" with out saying A sucks or any other derivation.

But this is not only in games, this goes on with religion, books, music, etc. Anything that goes with a person taste. Is cool to state your opinion, but just don't go and insult the other person taste/opinion, it's possible and you can avoid all the backslash of it.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: August 10, 2011, 08:47:14 AM »
well lets not have it turn into srk, wed need way more biggots, racists and hypocrits to do so.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: August 10, 2011, 08:51:07 AM »
well lets not have it turn into srk, wed need way more biggots, racists and hypocrits to do so.

lol Indeed, lets keep it cool.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1769 on: August 10, 2011, 10:42:24 AM »
And now a special curiosity for you all; The player on Player 1 side (though sitting in P2 side chairs) is yours truly, lol. So if you wanna see day 2 footage of SAB CA trying to beast with Hwa, while knowing he's being filmed (why would you wanna see THAT?!?), then look no further!

At least I got his new combo with qcb+ ;b , and his hop forward ;c ;d into EX Dragon Kick on film...
Oh, and the thumbnail is epic, lol.