Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1034053 times)

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #2205 on: October 26, 2011, 03:25:39 AM »
KOFXIII CasualMatch After DUEL Vol.9/FWFW
KOFXIII CasualMatch After DUEL Vol.10 /FWFW

two more vids from SMOAI2010

there are some nice iori HD combos in these, and in about 5:30 in the 2nd video there is a 100% combo on raiden.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:37:20 AM by darkTown2 »
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #2206 on: October 26, 2011, 04:19:41 AM »
There's also a LOT of K' and Raiden, lol. This is a fine farewell to the arcade edition tourneys, and hopefully, we get to see less K' and Raiden, and more, say, Joe and Goro on consoles, haha.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: October 26, 2011, 06:16:04 AM »
There's also a LOT of K' and Raiden, lol. This is a fine farewell to the arcade edition tourneys, and hopefully, we get to see less K' and Raiden, and more, say, Joe and Goro on consoles, haha.

Yeah, I might have an alternate team for Goro (not that you NEED an alternate team, I just might do it that way though, I'm anal like that.).

So where my main team is Duo/King/Hwa, alternate would be...idk, Kensou/Goro/Iori or something of that ilk, haven't really thought the alt out yet.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: October 27, 2011, 02:58:59 AM »

yeah i just thought the hd combo was pretty cool, i probably should've just posted the 2nd vid since at least in the end there was a player with a more varied team. i'm really looking forward to more character variety as well. however i'm glad that they haven't completely destroyed k' and Raiden too.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #2209 on: October 27, 2011, 03:10:34 AM »
Wow, Changelog part 3 already!

KOFXIII既存キャラ調整3

Yeah, I might have an alternate team for Goro (not that you NEED an alternate team, I just might do it that way though, I'm anal like that.).

So where my main team is Duo/King/Hwa, alternate would be...idk, Kensou/Goro/Iori or something of that ilk, haven't really thought the alt out yet.
Since it seems like the game allows you to save just 1 "main" team for quick access to online play, I'm sure we'll all have some Alt teams, and a lot of switching as we find new things for characters.

I already have Maxima, Clark, and Vice as grapplers I wanna give a go to... so possibly trying to get serious with Goro, after years of basically ignoring him, is weird. That's kind of a NICE part about not having 2002UM's amount of characters; make it feel more justifiable to pick up ones you might have skipped over before.

yeah i just thought the hd combo was pretty cool, i probably should've just posted the 2nd vid since at least in the end there was a player with a more varied team. i'm really looking forward to more character variety as well. however i'm glad that they haven't completely destroyed k' and Raiden too.

Oh, no, no worries about posting both. There's something interesting to see in almost every fight! I just wanted to warn the people who tire of seeing such things! I know many of the Youtube comments to recent videos all complain about those particular 2, and how tired everyone is of seeing K' start EVERY match, haha.

No. 17 pops in there every once in a while too, so it's nice to be able to cheer him on, in a way!

EDIT: Some Casual Bala VS Romance play, because it's nice to see some other characters than the JP arcade normals, every once in a while:)

b.a.l.a. vs Romance 8 ( Casuals KOF XIII )
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:49:57 PM by SAB-CA »

theodora

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: October 28, 2011, 09:12:56 PM »
OMG I cannot believe it! I actually see some combat without any K' or Raiden! No Shen, Iori nor Kyo either! Well...Kula, I think she is not that bad...Maybe, hopefully.
The first Takuma vs. Ash was totally a tragedy XD. I feel sorry for Ash and Takuma's corner combo is sick. However, I personally prefer Iori or Shen's corner combo better. I think corner combo is depend on personal skills and experience, I beg characters like Terry or Leona can make some good corner combo too.
The truth is a lie
The justice is an illusion
Do not accept the world as it is

meiji_99

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: October 29, 2011, 03:51:44 AM »

meiji_99

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: October 29, 2011, 04:27:09 PM »
another flame iori video
EXDP crew messing with 98 Iori HD

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: October 30, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: October 30, 2011, 07:14:08 PM »
Thanks, a11111357, I watched it non stop, ha ha.

theodora

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: October 31, 2011, 01:40:40 AM »
Oh wow, a11111357, thank you for your videos, they are very useful.
Iori sure is a powerful character. However, I think he depend on meter. With many meter he can use some very powerful combo, but without meter, he is...I would say not as powerful as he suppose to be.
I think I should harry up and get some practice on him. Well, after finish my project.
The truth is a lie
The justice is an illusion
Do not accept the world as it is

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: October 31, 2011, 05:28:13 PM »

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile