Author Topic: Well, I'm not new but I want to introduce myself.  (Read 1297 times)

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Well, I'm not new but I want to introduce myself.
« on: April 06, 2011, 07:18:31 PM »
I've been on DC for awhile but I've never introduced myself, so this would a good time do that.

Hello everyone,  I'm AmedoS310.
I'm from Baltimore, Maryland.
I'm one of the "few" KOF players in Baltimore that attends the local gamespot, Xanadu Games and mostly play KOF 2002UM.
Most of the time, i'm inactive when in comes to contributing to something but know I want to help out with the forum.

krazykone123

Re: Well, I'm not new but I want to introduce myself.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 07:42:20 PM »
Sup, I've seen you around SRK and here a few times.

You play on GGPO at all? because Desmond is lookin' to recruit soldiers for the next ft10 in OG2k2. Anyway nice to meet you, hope you continue to kick wit us down road, feel free to chill in the IRC if you ain't the feeling the forums or just wanna shoot the ish with some people.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Well, I'm not new but I want to introduce myself.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 11:10:12 PM »
I've been on DC for awhile but I've never introduced myself, so this would a good time do that.

Hello everyone,  I'm AmedoS310.
I'm from Baltimore, Maryland.
I'm one of the "few" KOF players in Baltimore that attends the local gamespot, Xanadu Games and mostly play KOF 2002UM.
Most of the time, i'm inactive when in comes to contributing to something but know I want to help out with the forum.

Welcome to DC AmedoS310, spread the word about www.dreamcancel.com and about KOF in general--that's helping out a lot already =)