Author Topic: Xbox Live/PSN vent thread  (Read 2554 times)

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Xbox Live/PSN vent thread
« on: May 10, 2011, 02:37:14 AM »
Sometimes you run into a good game with folks. Other times you run into a few people that makes you question society, intelligence (or humanity).

For instance, I was playing Zombies on Black Ops today. I ran into some kid that wouldn't shut up, talking trash to whenever he could. He decided to open the bottom door (we were on Kino) when everyone was going to the top door. He got himself killed and got another person down while trying to go after him to revive him. I asked why he would open the door and not go with the team and the little kid said "because I can". 3 rounds down, he gets downed again by the horde (with a Ray Gun by the way). Everyone else was downed too, only difference is the could easily be saved while the n00b with the Ray gun had a huge horde on him. He kept yelling into the mic to "save him first I have a Ray Gun!!" I decided to go after the others since they was closer (not to mention going after him was suicide), he died again and started to throw insults (Guess losing the Ray Gun makes n00bs rage).  He said everyone sucked and I pointed out that he must be worse if you get killed in a early round while having a Ray Gun.

We eventually had to start over, during the next game, he calls me a beaner (Great now he's a racist dumb kid). He kept repeating beaner the whole game nonstop. Then he gets my teammates killed again by trapping them between him and the zombies. All game I usually had to go solo. Next game, he tries to kill me by running into me with a grenade. I just stepped out of the way and he ended up downing himself. I just teabagged him and left him to die, then left the game.

Even though I seen this on vids on youtube as well as hear stories about it. I haven't really experienced stupidity and ignorance like that in person. Guess people was not kidding about live lol. Anyone have any stories about the monsters behind our mics XD? Ran into alot of these kids today .
You're too slow!!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox Live/PSN vent thread
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 06:48:01 PM »

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 08:14:53 PM »
dats sum rage right there

Holy shit. MK sounds like serious shit now. I like how Miracle4Ever's avatar is Vader. If only someone could give him the sound effect of the masked voice and heavy breathing for his breathing apparatus, it'd be perfect.

That second message was the funniest.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:17:40 PM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 10:56:10 PM »
What tripped me out was that dude was mad because he was practicing good sportsmanship... That and he only used Kung Lao... So what if you only know one character??? That reminds me of when I used to play DOA2U and people complained saying I used Jann Lee all the time and only did the same combo... I'm like "Don't get caught in it!" I never understood how people complained about someone's style or character usage. If it gets the job done, so be it!!! Plus things got worse for them when I used Helena or Zack, just to prove I can do more than what they see. And I'm sure they weren't sandbagging at all...

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 11:14:36 PM »
It's me or Marvel vs Capcom players are sometimes very special?

And not only online, but I had see some videos of tourneys where they start punching each other

Anyway, there is nothing worse like GGPO, XBOX LIVE seems like a friendly place compared to GGPO

Waifu Material

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 12:34:50 AM »
It's me or Marvel vs Capcom players are sometimes very special?

And not only online, but I had see some videos of tourneys where they start punching each other

Anyway, there is nothing worse like GGPO, XBOX LIVE seems like a friendly place compared to GGPO
Man, the Xanadu Games Unkonown shit was hilarious MASH LEGS GET MONEY!