Author Topic: Hai!  (Read 2803 times)

Mikel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Hai!
« on: May 10, 2011, 03:33:24 AM »
Hello, my name is Mikel, some of you may know me from Cyberfanatix, some of you may know me from the Ignition forums, since I am known as MikelAL93 there.

I am an 18 year old male from Oklahoma who has been a KoF fan since 2003, I even have my own list of suggestions, as well as a well-known voice actor suggestion list for the game's should-be English dub. That list was praised by fellow fans in the Ignition and Cyberfanatix forums for the choices I selected in terms of voice actors.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:30:17 AM by Mikel »

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Hai!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 04:26:42 AM »
You're 18?! lol. Welcome to Dream Cancel!
PSN- MrGreen-AI

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 05:13:31 AM »
Welcome to Dream Cancel! Whereabouts are you in Oklahoma?

Mikel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 05:18:44 AM »
Thanks for the Welcome, and I live in the Tulsa area in Oklahoma. I hope there are other KOF fans from Oklahoma here. ;)

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 05:21:36 AM »
I'm in Oklahoma City.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 06:17:23 AM »
Thanks for the Welcome, and I live in the Tulsa area in Oklahoma. I hope there are other KOF fans from Oklahoma here. ;)
I'm in Oklahoma City.

Awkward!!!! lol

Welcome to dc.com, I'm sure a fan like you will enjoy the site.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »
welcome Mikel! Ok!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 01:32:16 PM »
Welcome to DC :) .  Always good to see more young guys getting into SNK games.
Old man/bad player

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 10:16:12 PM »
Hello, my name is Mikel, some of you may know me from Cyberfanatix, some of you may know me from the Ignition forums, since I am known as MikelAL93 there.

I am an 18 year old male from Oklahoma who has been a KoF fan since 2003, I even have my own list of suggestions, as well as a well-known voice actor suggestion list for the game's should-be English dub. That list was praised by fellow fans in the Ignition and Cyberfanatix forums for the choices I selected in terms of voice actors.

Wassup man!!! Welcome to DC!!! Are you the guy that posted the VA info on the SNK facebook threads??? If so, that's dope!!! Glad to get inputs and ideas of all types!!!

Mikel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 11:43:24 PM »

Wassup man!!! Welcome to DC!!! Are you the guy that posted the VA info on the SNK facebook threads??? If so, that's dope!!! Glad to get inputs and ideas of all types!!!

Yes, that was me. Those were actually suggestions for the game's English voice cast.