Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 278104 times)

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #1020 on: July 04, 2011, 10:30:32 PM »
I play KOF XI, just hit me up

Then maybe you can tell me where I can find a KOF XI machine in So. Cal because I desperately want to play that game!

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: July 05, 2011, 12:19:29 AM »
I haven't seen an XI machine in over a year. We would have to play it on console.

elrosa

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: July 05, 2011, 12:21:43 AM »
sup guys

I'm El Rosa from mexico, or Rosa for short (previously YYSU, changed my nick back in mexico)

Im in San Diego right now, and i'm planning on going to EVO... i was wondering if there is any KOF13 players in San Diego going to EVO, i'm trying to find a rideshare!

Please let me know if any one from San Diego is going!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: July 05, 2011, 01:36:39 AM »
sup guys

I'm El Rosa from mexico, or Rosa for short (previously YYSU, changed my nick back in mexico)

Im in San Diego right now, and i'm planning on going to EVO... i was wondering if there is any KOF13 players in San Diego going to EVO, i'm trying to find a rideshare!

Please let me know if any one from San Diego is going!

Hi El Rosa, I remember you from 2009 EVO, glad you can make it to Evo this year!

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: July 05, 2011, 02:23:34 AM »
I play KOF XI, just hit me up

Then maybe you can tell me where I can find a KOF XI machine in So. Cal because I desperately want to play that game!

I don't know where the machine is but I have the game and a hori stick you play with me. I'm a pad player tho

b.a.l.a.

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: July 05, 2011, 02:24:10 AM »
Hey rosa....try come to LA before u get las vegas...^^

elrosa

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: July 05, 2011, 02:28:30 AM »

The problem is i've never been to LA, would you guys pick me up in the bus station? : D

Maybe i can make it this weekend.... depends on my work schedule

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: July 05, 2011, 03:06:25 AM »
Hi El Rosa good to see you around here, I remember I played KOF XI a few years ago with you at EVO. We are having a tournament before EVO, you should come that weekend. If you wanna come to Alexs Arcade just take the train or bus to the Santa Ana station and I'll be happy to pick you up.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

b.a.l.a.

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: July 05, 2011, 12:05:47 PM »

The problem is i've never been to LA, would you guys pick me up in the bus station? : D

Maybe i can make it this weekend.... depends on my work schedule
Sure paisano!!! Just let me know when u gonna come ...and ill pick u...theres an arcade xiii 3 blocks around the bus station ^^

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 06, 2011, 01:31:51 AM »
I know this is super ridiculous "OMG HAX YOU DOUCHE" last minute but I'd kick myself if I didn't hit about just every avenue I knew of...but any of you fellas gonna be in norcal this weekend?

Recently (we're talkin last night literally) I learned that IPW is super hype about a KOFXIII stream for this Sunday's ranbat at Southtown Arcade. If interests/attendance is up high enough then it's a lock for Sunday and we're gonna blow the roof off the joint.

These guys wanna take XIII places based upon what I discussed with Haunts and Roger. So I'm campaigning hard to get just about all the players I know of within a reasonable (and in this case somewhat unreasonable) distance to show up, or at least to be aware of what we're trying to do here and hype it up for some cats who may not know.

So anyway yeah, my knees hurt from all this groveling so I'll leave it at that, and thanks for any support in any form that anyone can give!

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: July 06, 2011, 04:36:18 AM »
I'm gonna chime in too, if anyone is going to be in NorCal this weekend please make an effort to come out here! I'm sorry I've been away from the forums for a bit but I'm back to KOF with this. I feel like this and that thing that happened the other week is really going to give NorCal the push it needs to establish KOFXIII as a serious game. A lot of people are behind this and I'm doing my best to get more people to enter even if they don't play XIII. The response has been very positive so far and I am quite excited.

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 06, 2011, 06:11:20 AM »
Wish I could be there this weekend. Sounds like it'll be a good event. If only I didn't have an extremely limited amount of income. But then again if I had a job, I would have an extremely limited amount of free time haha. Hope you guys get a good turnout for the tourney.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 06, 2011, 08:59:16 AM »
It's alright! Just be sure to watch the iPlayWinner stream this sunday! Show your support by watching the event.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 06, 2011, 10:40:35 AM »
Any chance of it being Saturday?

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: July 06, 2011, 12:31:27 PM »
Any chance of it being Saturday?

I would go if Carpooling is available =P
In other news, I decided to stick with Ash Crimson because he doesn't Fail like this http://youtu.be/PVzRX50A-1A?t=26s

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF