Author Topic: Atlanta Ga player  (Read 1530 times)

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
Atlanta Ga player
« on: May 22, 2011, 03:43:52 AM »
Whats up,

I'm KOF supporter to fullest. I've been playing KOF since 95 and I love it. I want to get ready for KOF XIII so I'm going to get into this community the best I can. I'm a college student so not a great deal of time but I'll try and make some especially if I can get some one to train me. I'm going to try GGPO at least for now. I only have KOF98UM and KOFXII for 360. Right now I think I'm going to try and main k',kyo 96 ver,and terry.  I put my contact info in the sticky so just hit me up. 1

Feez

• New Challenger
  • feezy
    • View Profile
Re: Atlanta Ga player
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 05:36:43 AM »
Dude you're in Atlanta? I go to school at gatech. I wouldn't say I'm the godliest player but I am pretty experienced for an American kof player, just ask anyone here who's played me on GGPO. I would love to get you more interested in the series and learn the games properly. I'm a 2002 player but I can play 98/um as well. I play on GGPO everyday.

PM me or message me on skype: feez08 or msn: alamthebomb@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:57:27 AM by Feez »
they don't think it be like it is, but it do

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 07:08:14 PM »
Welcome aboard :)
Old man/bad player

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 08:49:21 PM »
College is when you have the most time, not to think so is naive.  Wait till you get older and you have a career and a family, you're never going to have any time hehe =)

Welcome to DC!