Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Philly/Southeast PA

Started by jt4mtb, May 27, 2011, 12:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The HuBBs

Yo philly and suburban heads.... don't forget about the Bar Brawl at the Copa April 7th and The Grand Master Monthly at Game Junkie.

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2135.msg49099#msg49099

jt4mtb

My monthly session is this Friday night (4/20). Hit me up for details!
--JT

Malik

Ok so after watching the Kumate yesterday, East Coast's skill level overall is shit & this needs to change ASAP. I'll be moving back to Queens this Wednesday, so anyone who's really trying to get better needs to post up on here & contact me because I know people, we all need some fire lit up under our asses because this play is so atrocious & some of the commentary does not help, giving misleading information to stream viewers who are interested in the game. Marco's my boy & no bad blood to him, but he should not be winning that easily when Zidane/XAQ/RyRy (Who's from VA) are not in attendance at all, so if you're mad at me, good, then step your shit up. Also that's not to say I don't appreciate what people are doing but this scene here is so stagnant about actual progress, do you guys not care about losing to the same Month 2 shit, good god, anyway, I hope this helps.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

macmittles

Hey peoples, I was wondering if their is anyone hosting any casuals or would like to meet up and play? Im currently in Woodbury but will be in Glassboro in September for school. I don't mind hosting or traveling as long as its not too far. I browsed the thread and saw that HuBBs and jt4mtb hold some, but havent seen a post from them in a while.

Malik

"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

The HuBBs

Quote from: macmittles on August 02, 2012, 10:49:17 PM
Hey peoples, I was wondering if their is anyone hosting any casuals or would like to meet up and play? Im currently in Woodbury but will be in Glassboro in September for school. I don't mind hosting or traveling as long as its not too far. I browsed the thread and saw that HuBBs and jt4mtb hold some, but havent seen a post from them in a while.

Dunno about JT, but my next session is on the 13th of august.

macmittles

QuoteDunno about JT, but my next session is on the 13th of august.

I'd be happy to come and play. I'm guessin you're somewhere in Philly?

The HuBBs

Sharon hill, just a few minutes from the airport.

macmittles

Think you can give me an exact address? I sent you message too so you can email it to me or message back if you want. I just don't wanna get lost in Philly lol

meanestrage

PA Peeps, mark your calenders as you will be joining me for Apex 2013 in Jan 11-13

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2630.0

The HuBBs

Sept 24th.  Final gaming and grillin session, hit me up for my address if interested.

MonoTekETeA

Joe(jt4mtb) and I are looking to get the local philly scene back up and running.

Gathering on 12/14/12 at night starting around 8 PM - late like 2 AM. We will be ass but streaming, just a word to everyone. The idea is just to get more eyes on KOF, especially in our area. If you are interested, PM us for location.

Thanks,
-Jeremy

MonoTekETeA

Got a few players lined up for this event so far...

Jt4mtb
MonoTekETeA
Thomahawk
Umbrellacon (maybe)
HuBBs (maybe)

Stream will be up around 9 PM to 10 PM (EST) until some time after Midnight.

MonoTekETeA

This is tonight! Any last minute takers out there?

MonoTekETeA

So games were played. We had 6 guys show up. Hopefully more next time. Sorry for the lack of stream, I got there and then immidiately got sick and couldn't do a thing. Sorry for being a buzz kill joe. Feeling better atm...