Author Topic: helloifications  (Read 1595 times)

Greats

• New Challenger
  • Get Hungry
    • View Profile
helloifications
« on: June 15, 2011, 03:01:06 AM »
Hi I'm Greats, I hail from anime games such as Arcana Heart 3, Melty Blood, as well as less known titles such as Immaterial and Missing Power or Wonderful World.  However I have always liked SNK fighters in general (even if I'm not as good at them) especially the older KoF, FF, and SS series, and I am also planning to buy XIII when it comes out.

More importantly, I was trying to add some combo timing specifications to the Elizabeth page on the KoF XIII wiki and I can't make an account, is there any way I can get one?

Thanks,
--Greats

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
Re: helloifications
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 02:57:10 PM »
Welcome to DC :).  Good to see some more familiar names on here.  Seems like there's a fair bit of interest in KOF from AH3 players.
Old man/bad player

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 09:32:17 PM »
Seems like a lot of AH3 players here, I wonder if the transition is relatively ease and hence the influx of AH3 players to KOF.  Anyways, welcome to DC and don't hesitate to ask us questions.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 09:46:13 PM »
Welcome Greats, I've played AH3 my self for some time when the JP PS3 version came out and I did find it easy to learn the game coming from a KOF background.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 10:27:32 PM »
Welcome Greats, I've played AH3 my self for some time when the JP PS3 version came out and I did find it easy to learn the game coming from a KOF background.

I would say it was more of that Marvel background ;)