Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 404224 times)

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 12:15:42 AM »
I'll post this question in a Atlus question specific thread, but the suggestion is a simple one. Make a companion disc to ship alongside the game with tips/overviews/tricks like with what they did with Blazblue Calamity Trigger.

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 12:50:28 AM »
Only thing I’m really looking for side stuff wise is color edit, GGPO or some other netcode that works great for the game, and console characters that are hopefully added to the arcade release, rather not have wasted slots that can’t be played tournament wise. Most important though are slight balance changes, other than buffing low tiers is just remove either the Anywhere juggle on Raiden’s Dropkicks or the tackles, the tackles more so and K’ to get some more recovery on Heat Trigger. And second most important, a training mode similar to EX+ Alpha, Tobal 2, or VF:EVO that takes people through the ins and outs of each character and the Character introduction vids from awhile back on disc or on a DVD similar to what BlazBlue did.

ZMan

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 01:09:13 AM »
what i would like:

-netcode that isn't shit like 2k2um or mvc3

-vf4:evo training mode

-ability to save offline replays

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 02:04:27 AM »
I wonder what Luther is doing now.

probably what hes always doing, talking out of his ass somewhere against someone.

so is atlus asking us for what wed like or will we get a questionaire to answer them?
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 03:07:15 AM »
I would like to thanks SNKP the most for their 5 years plus put into making this game, because looking through the web many people seem to forget without snkp this game would have not being made after 12, thank you snkp for all your work and dedication, and thank you Atlus for being the right man at the right time.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 03:43:52 AM »

probably what hes always doing, talking out of his ass somewhere against someone.

Sheep 1: Luther:0

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 03:50:42 AM »

Sheep 1: Luther:0

This wool. It is pretty warm.

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 06:50:16 AM »
Not that I'm against Atlus answering questions, but you'd think they would rather answer the questions of people who are more involved with the actual game than with players whose only experience is watching tournament videos.

But anyways, good to see that the game will finally be released on consoles even though we will have to wait until October for it to drop.

Like some have said, the most important thing right now is that the game has great netcode. I know there is a huge debate between online vs offline, but the fact is is that we live in a gaming generation where the majority of games are judge based on the online content it provides. Yes, we know there are offline communities, but the fact is that the KOF offline community in the USA is not as big as other countries. This is why GGPO level netcode is a must for this game.

As for other things, if you ask me there should be no other characters added to the game. The game has a big enough roster that it should satisfy everyone. If they do need to add characters, the only logical(at least to me) character to add would be Adelheid.

After that, give us challenges, color edit modes and the Terry Bogard MoTW outfit.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 07:22:54 AM »
As for other things, if you ask me there should be no other characters added to the game. The game has a big enough roster that it should satisfy everyone. If they do need to add characters, the only logical(at least to me) character to add would be Adelheid. 

no, fuck no. extra characters that aint that gay ass dlc bs are a must imo. they had a year or even 2 to work on extra content. if theres extra characters in it, they better have yamazaki there.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 07:28:36 AM »
Why should Yamazaki be there exactly? Or for that matter, Billy and whoever the hell else people want that make no sense? Reason I say Adelheid should be there is because he has been in the Ash saga since 2003 so it's logical that he should be added.

if SNKP decides to make another KOF after 13 and if it's a Dream Match game, then yeah, I can see why Yamazaki would need to be added. But to just have him there just to be there in 13 is silly.

Let's not revisit the whole "No Mai, no buy" mindset again.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 07:35:36 AM »
Not that I'm against Atlus answering questions, but you'd think they would rather answer the questions of people who are more involved with the actual game than with players whose only experience is watching tournament videos.

The people who are watching the tournament videos are going to be the ones shelling out the dough to buy the game too, so I think listening to both sides would be okay.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 07:42:42 AM »
The only thing i want is the arcade version to be the same as the console version, no matter if it's rebalanced or version 1.2 or whatever, this way fans won't split between one or other version.

I want the same ASW did with BBCS2, gameplay-wise the current console and arcade are the same, after patches and extra characters added. The same with Capcom and their SSF4 AE.

If SNKP rebalance the game for consoles, i hope they do the same for arcades.

I never understood those wankers people, we now have Mai, and nobody chooses her.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44:35 AM »
Why should Yamazaki be there exactly? Or for that matter, Billy and whoever the hell else people want that make no sense? Reason I say Adelheid should be there is because he has been in the Ash saga since 2003 so it's logical that he should be added.

if SNKP decides to make another KOF after 13 and if it's a Dream Match game, then yeah, I can see why Yamazaki would need to be added. But to just have him there just to be there in 13 is silly.

Yamazaki does make sense, because he was in KOF2003 and he is somehow related to Orochi Curse. I don't remember how exactly, but the KOF 2003 ending shows Yamazaki going nuts against Billy and Gato, which it's caused by Orochi seal been broken.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »

Yamazaki does make sense, because he was in KOF2003 and he is somehow related to Orochi Curse. I don't remember how exactly, but the KOF 2003 ending shows Yamazaki going nuts against Billy and Gato, which it's caused by Orochi seal been broken.

He tried to chump Gato? No wonder he's not around anymore.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 08:13:31 AM »

He tried to chump Gato? No wonder he's not around anymore.

Well Gato left and let Billy handle him... so maybe Gato was smart to not mess with Yamazaki like that. lol