Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 408668 times)

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #1245 on: July 28, 2011, 05:49:41 PM »
Really? Recycled kof xiii art. lol

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1246 on: July 28, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »
LoL, yeah, quite right. I could barely even tell, they look pretty hard to see! Good catch there.
Both their KoF XI artwork; at least B.Jenet got a new picture! (Though it ALSO looks similiar to her XI artwork.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:08:12 PM by SAB-CA »

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: July 28, 2011, 06:14:51 PM »
yea its their XI artwork. Anyways, I'm glad that they're really buffing up the story content, especially for unoffical fights that precede KOFXIII (which makes sense those new stages are more deserted). Great opportunity to introduce the cast to newcomers. I hope some more awesome news comes out of Evo this weekend. Wish I was there.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 28, 2011, 06:26:52 PM »
Judging the introductions that SNKP made for each team, I believe that one of those stages (the ones who is really dark) should be the mansion of Chizuru

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 28, 2011, 07:19:00 PM »
Trailer for European version :

Oh wow... video wise is awesome, sucks that it the audio doesn't sync with the video at all. =/

But damn, Hiroaki animation looks amazing! The new story mode will be so awesome!

And the boxart looks amazing too! I hope that is the US boxart too.

BTW great catch Amedo, I'm happy to see that NeoMAX's cost 2 bars only now.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 28, 2011, 07:24:17 PM »
Please let the cutscenes have voices, please >_>

Other than that, so hyped for this.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1251 on: July 28, 2011, 07:38:44 PM »
Judging the introductions that SNKP made for each team, I believe that one of those stages (the ones who is really dark) should be the mansion of Chizuru

Good line of thinking. Could be possible! Would like to see her walk out in the background somewhere, heh heh.

Oh wow... video wise is awesome, sucks that it the audio doesn't sync with the video at all. =/

Yeah, the first time I heard that odd desynch, I thought "Man, DarK's trailer kick this one's butt in THAT department!"... Maybe still in others, lol. The only thing that makes this one better is the new content! :)

As far as cutscenes having voices... eh, I wouldn't bet on it. But we'll see!

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 28, 2011, 07:42:31 PM »
im loving all this man. but theres a big chance i might not be getting the eu version unless it comes with a neo cd pad for ps3. even imported a us version would cost me 35 to 40 euros max. theyre asking 65 for the eu version (if true, fucking retarded).
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 28, 2011, 07:49:13 PM »
Yeah, the first time I heard that odd desynch, I thought "Man, DarK's trailer kick this one's butt in THAT department!"... Maybe still in others, lol. The only thing that makes this one better is the new content! :)

As far as cutscenes having voices... eh, I wouldn't bet on it. But we'll see!

lol thanks for that! But it seems they got the trailer from SNKP, the one they might show in EVO or something and then just add the white backgrounds sections and placed the KOFXIII Arcade trailer music on top.

Can't wait for the real trailer to be released.

BTW in Orochinagi interview they reconfirmed that there will be no English Voice Acting. =/

Atlus and Rising Star are basically just releasing the game in NA & EU, but the game is been done completely by SNKP.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 28, 2011, 08:07:47 PM »
btw, clark looks really cool with that suit, SNKP should totally scrap his old design and gave him this new outfit, with medals and all

Waifu Material

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 28, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
BTW in Orochinagi interview they reconfirmed that there will be no English Voice Acting. =/

I don't mind the no English voices, anyways i always use the original voice work for all games i play.

It's just that it would look weird to have the cutscenes without voices, like the arcade version, that was something i didn't like. The game will gain a huge plus to me if they include voices, but if it doesn't i'm not gonna die for it :)

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1256 on: July 28, 2011, 08:14:35 PM »
btw, clark looks really cool with that suit, SNKP should totally scrap his old design and gave him this new outfit, with medals and all

But then his hair would look like Geese and John Crawley! :)

Anywho, I know you asked for a bigger pic of the image with Kula on MMC, someone posted this screenshot to NeoGAF earlier...

DAT KULA?

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 28, 2011, 08:15:16 PM »
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this from the Rising Star site:

Unlockable customisation options to make your fighter unique - choose from over 20 colour types, parts and icons.

Parts and Icons? I don't get the Parts part, maybe stuff like Takuma Mr. Karate mask? I'm curious on what they will do on this area. Icon? Well I assume they will do the same with what SF did with the Online Icons.

Man, I'm so hype for the color edit. I still wish that SNKP released that as DLC, I want SNKP to have my money.

Anyways SNKP...

venusandeve

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 28, 2011, 08:19:38 PM »
^what he said!
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 28, 2011, 08:29:41 PM »
Remember that Chinese Brawler SNK made back when XII came out. Had creatable characters that you can customize and give them SNK character moves (King of Fighters World). They can use stuff from that as a level of customizability. Some screens to jog people's memory

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:32:29 PM by Phoenixazure »