Author Topic: Questions for Atlus - READ FIRST POST BEFORE REPLYING  (Read 44169 times)

AtlusAram

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Atlus - READ FIRST POST BEFORE REPLYING
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »
Please think of the improvements in KOFXII's netcode post-release as movement in the right direction and a positive FOUNDATION for things to come.

The online functionality in KOFXIII is still VERY early in development and is, more importantly, a HUGE priority.

As soon as we're all decompressed from E3, we'll get to work reviewing your questions and compiling your feedback!

-Aram Jabbari
PR Manager, ATLUS
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 09:53:12 PM by AtlusAram »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2011, 09:59:24 PM »
Please think of the improvements in KOFXII's netcode post-release as movement in the right direction and a positive FOUNDATION for things to come.

The online functionality in KOFXIII is still VERY early in development and is, more importantly, a HUGE priority.

As soon as we're all decompressed from E3, we'll get to work reviewing your questions and compiling your feedback!

-Aram Jabbari
PR Manager, ATLUS

Thank you guys! We all really grateful that you bring this franchise to consoles! Sorry if we sound a bit demanding, but we do want the series to be great and so forth be profitable for both Atlus and SNKP.

Thanks again!

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2011, 10:05:04 PM »

Glad to see you making the rounds ^_^ My sensible side is happy to wait some, I know what it feels like to come back home from busy convention-working... It's that itchy fanboy side that'll be hard to quiet.... ;)

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2011, 10:05:33 PM »

-Aram Jabbari
PR Manager, ATLUS

Hi Aram, welcome to DreamCancel. I had a chance to meet with Robyn at E3 and I can see that all of you are working really hard with KOF XIII. I am really happy that Atlus picked up KOF XIII.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2011, 10:15:50 PM »
Unfortunatley I gotta side with Syxx, seeing that annoucement about XII's netcode being used does nothing but make me question how the online side of things is going to be.

EDIT: Did Syxx's post seriously get deleted by someone on here? Really? That's what it's come to? I mean I'm happy it seems Atlas has actually came here but deleting a post like that is seriously fucking weak.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:22:58 PM by Zabel »

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2011, 10:41:30 PM »
Zabel: This was the last post I seen from him:

Ask if they will test the online mode before release.

Testing should be priority numba one.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Nocturnal

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
  • Socal SNK Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Art Stuff
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2011, 10:50:45 PM »
1) Will the online be playable with no major delay/lag issues?
2) Will the button config be easier this time?
3) Will there be a lobby feature when playing online?
4) Will the training mode be similar to the arcade version or will it be different?
5) Is the game being test by well known King of Fighters players?
6) Any plans for a release event for the game?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:08:00 PM by Nocturnal »
http://youtube.com/profile?user=JaimeDL = Garou MOTW Videos

http://www.twitch.tv/jaimedl = Garou MOTW streaming from time to time.

syxx

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2011, 11:41:52 PM »
Zabel: This was the last post I seen from him:

Ask if they will test the online mode before release.

Testing should be priority numba one.

no, it's true, my post was deleted.  i don't know why you guys are trying to separate an already small community but whatever

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2011, 11:52:42 PM »
I'm impressed. That Atlus comment was unexpected. Cool! That says a lot of Atlus. I'm happy they picked up KOF XIII too. Aram words were reassuring, I think they know what we feel and which is the priority for core fans. Maybe we should just make our questions and suggestions, be calm and let them do their work.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2011, 11:59:59 PM »
Good to hear Atlus cares - now i want to see it the final product(promises are very nice but meant to be broken).If XII netcode can be improved i will shut the fuck up.

ps:Shiranui you baboon why didn't you accepted my friend request?

JT_Chill

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2011, 12:31:44 AM »
Good to see the Atlus is taking proactive stance on this game. I just wish for a challenge mode, 2002 and KOF: MI had one, this needs one too.  Thank you, ATLUS.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2011, 12:35:46 AM »

-Aram Jabbari
PR Manager, ATLUS

Thank for taking your time to register with Dreamcancel Aram.  I agree, we appreciate the proactive approach Atlus has taken with the community and we have full confidence that you will deliver an unforgettable experience for us end-users.

If there's anything we can do to assist you guys, please let us know.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2011, 03:22:42 AM »
Good to hear Atlus cares - now i want to see it the final product(promises are very nice but meant to be broken).If XII netcode can be improved i will shut the fuck up.

ps:Shiranui you baboon why didn't you accepted my friend request?

LOL! so, it was you! man, i didn't know it. Ok, I will send you friend request :P

-sorry, for the offtopic-
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2011, 03:38:12 AM »
Always great to see a company get involved with the community :).  Definitely looking forward to hearing some of your responses to the questions once you guys recover a bit from E3.  I've been a fan of Atlus for a long time (as a developer since Shin Megami Tensei for SNES, as publisher since Persona 2: Eternal Punishment...honestly, I've been saying for years that Atlus USA is the gold standard in game localization, so it was a wonderful moment when I learned that you would be western publisher for KOF XIII) and am very excited to see what you guys have in store for us.  Like the others have said, we definitely appreciate what you're taking on with KOF XIII, and if some of our questions and hopes seem a bit demanding, I'm sure it's largely coming from a mixture of love for KOF and high expectations based on what Atlus and SNK have both provided in the past :)
Old man/bad player

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2011, 04:03:43 AM »
kblacknoah, you european too? curious what the news will be next week, atlus and snkp will probably have made some new contacs by then. lets hope for some good news.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!