Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

YO from the bay area

Started by bigvador, June 13, 2011, 08:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigvador

yo whats going on im bigvador. I was a street fighter player i mean i still play mostly 3rd strike. SFIV AE is not all that good. Some one recommended that i should come on this site when i was playing KOF XIII in san francisco. I have KOF XI XII and 2002 and Maximum Impact 2. I also have capcom vs snk 1 and 2. im looking to play people in XII i still think its good...

Rex Dart

Hello and welcome to DC. Hope this site can help you improve your XIII game.

a11111357

THE ANSWER

Welcome to DC bigvador, I'm sure you'll learn everything you need about KOF XIII in our forums.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

bigvador

are there any more kof forms that anybody know about

nilcam

Sure! We have members who play 98/UM, 2002/UM, XI, XII and XIII. We're primarily focused on XIII because that is the game most likely to unite the KOF community.

Add me on PSN (nilcam) and I'll definitely play you in XII.

bigvador

where can i upload my videos

Kane317

Welcome bigvador, you've come to the right place as ppl still play XII here. 

We also have a dedicated group of XIII players who have been exposed to the game for several months now in case you have any questions. 

Ash Riot

If you're from the bay area, be sure to post in the NorCal thread.  Where are you from exactly?

bigvador

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :).  California in general seems to have one of the larger KOF player bases in the US, so you can probably find some nearby players in any of them (how I envy you lucky west coast people ;) ).
Old man/bad player