Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisCipher

Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Saitsuofleaves

Well being on SRK doesn't mean jackshit anymore when you see what's on the frontpage there these days.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

solidshark

"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DeadlyRave-Neo

Thanks guys post my vid on the frontpage of the site
friends dont let friends use bosses

baccano1932

Simple gameplay vid, however it does show off some of Vega's newfound comboing ability from around :54-1:00 and as a Vega palyer combos like this make :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3obM0qoQRRw#!

Edit: added two more videos one is another match the other is combo video/Sf4 to SFXTekken changes video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V6dvSksrAgY#!
Street Fighter X Tekken Exlusive Gameplay Chun Li/Guile vs King/Ken
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Saitsuofleaves

Street Fighter X Tekken Exclusive Footage

I'll add this video as well, basically the game's first combo video, and I like it except for one problem...damage scaling is SF4 level basically, which seems a little harsh for a game of this magnitude.

They should cap it at 30% at the least.

Also, Unity streaming some SFxT action tonight at the San Fran Fight Club, with special appearances by F. Champ, Ricky Ortiz, and Shady K among others.

Should be interesting stuff indeed.  8 PM PST.  Looks like we'll finally see how this game will come together.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

BiGGDaddyCane

jinxhand

I'm on FightCade!!!
www.soundcloud.com/jinxhand
www.youtube.com/jinxhand

DeadlyRave-Neo

Get it on the front page jinx

Saitsuofleaves

The question isn't if he'll get in, it's how much money will they pay him after they beg him to join.

nilcam

Sorry, DRN. We're a KOF community and this is not KOF related.

DeadlyRave-Neo

I'm a snk player support the player I'm trying to win some money.
Its ok I'm chill

LouisCipher

Let's get it on EventHubs. They'll post anything even Tool-Assisted Shit. Might as well have something good on there.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Delta

Bison, Akuma, Jin and Ogre (green guy Ogre) confirmed, not surprising since the pìcs from the trailer hinted them.

Saitsuofleaves

Yeah, nothing new.  We'll probably see a full on trailer (gameplay wise at least) within the next week.

But they have to get a move on with these reveals if they actually intend to reveal everyone.  Game comes out in like a month.  For comparison, Vanilla MvC3's last reveals (Hsien-Ko/Sentinel) was what...2 weeks from release at the most?  And we still got plenty to go on SFxT it seems.