Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)

Started by Greenwood, September 07, 2011, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pablofsi

Xxenace

sibarraz

Problem is that this statement is educated guess at this point.

Anyway, played some more today, Yuri and Andy will be definitely my mains, but I can't think for a third character, I don't know if Ash will be a good idea but don't know how to use him

Andy will get nerfs on console or he will be fine?

Waifu Material

Delta

According to Frionel he got some minor nerfs and minor buffs as far as i can tell in the first post of this thread.
I've heard SNKP has finished the balance work at this moment, but i'm guessing that build hasn't been tested yet, so a few tournaments and loketests before release would come handy.

Xxenace

Reiki.Kito

Just letting everyone know, Atlus main page for KoF XIII updated again. They also didn't really "explain" the player data section.

Xxenace

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on September 14, 2011, 09:03:41 AM
Just letting everyone know, Atlus main page for KoF XIII updated again. They also didn't really "explain" the player data section.
think someone posted something about that earlier but thanks again

Reiki.Kito

No problem, just trying to get as much info about what's going on as I can. It's really hard to go day by day not knowing what you'll hear about next. :-(

Xxenace

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on September 14, 2011, 09:13:22 AM
No problem, just trying to get as much info about what's going on as I can. It's really hard to go day by day not knowing what you'll hear about next. :-(
well i think we've just about heard all we can before all the dlc stuff comes into the picture

Delta

After watching Hwa moves, i think i will give him a try, i always skipped the videos when he was there.

Quote from: Xxenace on September 14, 2011, 08:51:41 AM
delta awesome sig is awesome

lol well it's an old pic i found years ago, it reminds me when The Simpsons used to be a good show (until season 9~10).

arstal

Has SNK said anything yet about patching balance post-release if necessary?  I think things should be fine, but you never know, especially with new characters.

LouisCipher

Any confirmation of a Challenge Mode? That was a cool feature in KOFXI.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

MetalThrashingMadman

I don't think they have said anything regarding balance changes, but I'm sure it's possible. My personal opinion is that they won't do any balance changes unless the game really takes off, or something is so bad with the balance they have to fix it.

milesw

Quote from: LouisCipher on September 14, 2011, 05:56:53 PM
Any confirmation of a Challenge Mode? That was a cool feature in KOFXI.
There is indeed a challenge mode. Its been known for a while.

Though its not important I would like to see commentator voice DLC.
I'd like hear the 98 voice ^^
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1