Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition

Started by Kane317, October 27, 2011, 12:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amedø310

I was able to get button config on by pressing O and highlighting it...

Also... alot of people were playing trying out the game at the local monthly. 4 set-ups for kof xiii and about 27 people enter a tournament for fun...

DarKaoZ

JonMcBon

I'm glad to hear that, since I'm getting the game on PS3. Here's hoping that is also on the Xbox 360 version. This will be something to test since I'm having a tournament for this game on the 26th.

MUSOLINI

In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Saitsuofleaves

Idk how relevant this is, but apparently Kayane has signed with eLive.pro.

And I'm a bit confused on how, wasn't she part of Team Madcatz, could've sworn she signed at the same time as Ryan Hart.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

FlyMike

Quote from: AmedoS310 on November 20, 2011, 05:37:40 AM

Good deal. Now only if it was push-button...
Pimp hand, give me strength...

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: FlyMike on November 20, 2011, 06:55:35 AM
Quote from: AmedoS310 on November 20, 2011, 05:37:40 AM

Good deal. Now only if it was push-button...

One step at a time...don't want to overload those developer minds with too much common sense.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

a11111357

KOFUNION KOFXIII CMV vol.2 is incoming.

DarKaoZ

Console combos? This will be good, they always do some nice combos in KOFUNION.

a11111357

They are arcade combos

steamwolf

There is a bit of confusion about "Team Madcatz". Madcatz sponsors other teams as well as having their own team. LowlandLions was the team Kayane and Ryan Hart were signed to, and Madcatz sponsored that specific team. Team Madcatz is still exclusively Japanese SF players. Another example is Team MRN. They aren't on Team Madcatz, Madcatz sponsors the team of just Marn and Wolfkrone. As for Kayane? Looks like she legitimately jumped ship to Team eLive, but will probably not play KoF, especially since SCV is coming out and she's one of the higher ranking SF players in the Women's Division.

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on November 20, 2011, 06:43:45 AM
Idk how relevant this is, but apparently Kayane has signed with eLive.pro.

And I'm a bit confused on how, wasn't she part of Team Madcatz, could've sworn she signed at the same time as Ryan Hart.

Kane317

Both console can change buttons.  Has to be done before anyone selects a character has to be done by the first player.  Everybody breathe now.

FreeRunner

Ok good, because I pre ordered the 360 version.

That would have been retarded if it was just limited to the PS3.
You're too slow!!

DarKaoZ

Quote from: Kane317 on November 20, 2011, 08:32:17 AM
Both console can change buttons.  Has to be done before anyone selects a character has to be done by the first player.  Everybody breathe now.

Didn't know it had such an strict condition.

Rex Dart

Definitely a strange qualification, but at least the option is available for everyone!