Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition

Started by krazykone123, June 07, 2011, 04:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xxenace

i like how everybody is using these chibi KoF pics

DarKaoZ

Quote from: Xxenace on July 08, 2011, 07:07:07 AM

They are awesome for PS3 Avatars/XBLA GamerPics. I hope SNKP/ATLUS release them, I would definitely buy them!

krazykone123

Delta

Quote from: krazykone123 on July 08, 2011, 07:40:08 AM

New fad I guess.

lol yeah, i will go with the flow XD

These chibis are awesome, i hope they add a lot of other unique arts in the console versions.

Quote from: DarKaoZ on July 08, 2011, 07:19:51 AM

They are awesome for PS3 Avatars/XBLA GamerPics. I hope SNKP/ATLUS release them, I would definitely buy them!

Same here, and i just bought some RDR avatars last night, i would have bought these kind of KOF stuff instead.

Shiranui_ninja

by the way, Fio is in Egypt stage, KOF-i version. I don't remember her in arcade version... Maybe there are going to be some new/different cameos for console version.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

KusoGaki

I think Fio is in the background in the arcade version too, i definitely remember reading she cameos in one of the stages.

I really like the football (or soccer ¬_¬) styled team emblems in the gallery pics, hope they decide to release a physical set of cards for these as well.

SAB-CA

Yup, Fio and Marco both appear in the Egypt stage, arcade version.

And hey, KusoGaki, thanks for all the crap videos with the solid gameplay ;)

KusoGaki

haha no probs, just wish i could play it with a dpad or joystick xD

Shiranui_ninja

Quote from: SAB-CA on July 08, 2011, 02:39:13 PM
Yup, Fio and Marco both appear in the Egypt stage, arcade version.
I see.. then I never noticed Fio before (not sure about marco) :D thnx to clarify
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

nilcam

Anyone who has the iPhone game and would like to review it, please send me your review and I'll poost it on the front page and give you credit.

Aenthin

nilcam

Thanks for the link. Still, I would love to post a community member's review.

302mike

KoF-I might finally give me enough reason to upgrade my phone.

It's a shame that this wasn't made for a proper gaming handheld, but given how easy it is to publish a game on the iOS or Android platform, you really can't blame them.  Hopefully it will find its way to a Sony or Nintendo handheld in the future.

solidshark

Quote from: Aenthin on July 08, 2011, 06:14:59 PM
Not mine but I found a review.

Awesome review. And what the reviewer said at the end made me think about how XIII ended up not on PSP or 3DS, but on an iPhone. Then I compare how many people have iPhones versus a Sony or Nintendo portable system, and think SNKp may have made a genius move.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Diavle

Not so much a genius move as this will fly on the iphone but not so much on a dedicated gaming system like the Vita/3DS. People would, rightfully, expect a full on console port on those.