Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 184524 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2011, 07:06:52 PM »
Mario and Luigi are so getting in this game if the game was developed on a nintendo system

Waifu Material

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2011, 07:11:45 PM »
kof xiii will be nothing compared to this...thank you playmore for ruining this franchise

What makes you say that?

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2011, 07:19:23 PM »
this =

http://youtu.be/g2owDEC8bQA

Still, if your hate for XIII is for the leaked PC version, then well, good for you, that doesn't change the fact that it seems that the game is bringing more players than losing them

Waifu Material

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 08:18:37 PM »
kof xiii will be nothing compared to this...thank you playmore for ruining this franchise

What makes you say that?

They do nothing to promote this in any way.People here are hyped by color edit mode?! wtf ... i tought crapcom fanboys were like that.I understand they don t have money for something fancy but at least be creative and do something.+ personally i am over XIII by now because i waited too long and the hype is gone (there is nothing new or exciting in it except for new backgrounds and a few characters + minor balances).Playmore failed so hard not releasing this earlier... you can't build hype around a 1 year old game only with color edit mode and a few backgrounds.My 2 cents ...

ps: i still have this on preorder and i will play it (XIII i mean) but i am sure it will not hold up for too long.I don t hate on the pc version...which is pretty useless because teh controls are fucked up.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 08:20:42 PM »
They do nothing to promote this in any way.

Evo? Anime cons? Number of other recent events in the US and Europe?

I'm just gonna be glad to finally have a home version of the game I can play with my local scene, they are interested in having ranbats for the game.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:23:32 PM by Running Wild »

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 08:24:19 PM »

that was lousy promotion..people couldn t even find the booth in i don t know what convention.A weak beta which consisted more of loading screens...and let s not talk about the failed promotion they did in japan.Do you think people are hyped about 13 or sf x tekken or umvc 3?i want a sincere response

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2011, 08:40:56 PM »
I don't think Evo would be a lousy promotion. They couldn't give a better promotion than that. I mean Atlus is backing the games release in the USA, and Atlus has tons of fans... SNK got a good publisher to do that job than compared to when Ignition published the previous game.

It's foolish to compare a games "hype" to SFxT or UMvC, cuz let's face it, those are Capcom games, good or bad, people will be hyped for them. But I know alot of people are still hyped for KOFXIII to be hitting home.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2011, 09:07:24 PM »
well im still hyped for XIII (haven't even played the pc rip since my machine is shit) as of now my only main concern is the online since i have no local scene and im not a tourney*** so if the online turns out to be shit then my hype for this game pretty much decreases by 50% also just my 2 gil here if the online doesn't do good then this game will tank just like XII yes it might be able to stay afloat for a little while with tournaments and what not for a little while but its going to end up being tossed under the rug once something better comes out

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2011, 12:10:03 AM »

that was lousy promotion..people couldn t even find the booth in i don t know what convention.A weak beta which consisted more of loading screens...and let s not talk about the failed promotion they did in japan.Do you think people are hyped about 13 or sf x tekken or umvc 3?i want a sincere response

People are more hyped for those games because the second Capcom releases anything, even just tiny little teasers that show very little immediatly get posted on every video game site around but when SNK releases a bunch of new stages, new characters etc. outside of fighting game centric sites no one says a single word about it and if you look at how many T.V.,online and print adds Capcom runs for each of their games it completly dwarfs anything SNK could possibly do. In addition to this Capcom is a major publisher/developer and have a giant presence at every game show E3,Gamescom, etc. and can draw lots of people who are mainstream gamers because of their name recognition, also since they're a major publisher Sony and all the first party developers put their weight behind their game ie:SFxTekken for Vita being at Sony's E3 and pre- TGS press conference. In addition to this going to shows like PAX and having a beta at Evo is all they can do with the resources they have and if they try to compete with Capcom on their level they're just going to get steamrolled.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2011, 12:19:42 AM »

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2011, 10:55:37 AM »
New info on Pandora mode and apparently it is a comeback mechanic that enbales some pretty crazy things ie infinite super meter. The gem system is also briefly mentioned http://shoryuken.com/2011/09/14/street-fighter-x-tekken-pandora-mode-details-and-the-gem-system/
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »
New info on Pandora mode and apparently it is a comeback mechanic that enbales some pretty crazy things ie infinite super meter. The gem system is also briefly mentioned http://shoryuken.com/2011/09/14/street-fighter-x-tekken-pandora-mode-details-and-the-gem-system/

pffff.... now all the noobs will spam ex safe moves just to get chip..or be random with ex moves.i do not agree with this bullshit but it's "better" than xfactor i guess....

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2011, 03:48:22 PM »

pffff.... now all the noobs will spam ex safe moves just to get chip..or be random with ex moves.i do not agree with this bullshit but it's "better" than xfactor i guess....

I agree, but I'm confused about the dying at the end of Pandora mode...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-11-street-fighter/720818

I know that is probably training mode or something, but why they continue the combos if they are death... ? 
Xbox live: Chipymax

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2011, 03:56:54 PM »

I agree, but I'm confused about the dying at the end of Pandora mode...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-11-street-fighter/720818

I know that is probably training mode or something, but why they continue the combos if they are death... ?  
if you use pandora you have like 8 seconds to finish off your opponent you cant do that you lose

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »
After watching Seth Killian show off Pandora I think I can say I'm not worried about it. Runs out very quickly, although the damage you can so is insane... it shouldn't be that hard to lame it out and turtle for a few seconds.