Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

At least his SA is the right amount of crazy.  It's probably what a lot of people want to do to Capcom.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 05, 2012, 06:12:47 AM
At least his SA is the right amount of crazy.  It's probably what a lot of people want to do to Capcom.
i think thats pretty tame compared to what most people want to do

Proto Cloud

BTW, Satsu, that vid that you put got shot down.

Saitsuofleaves

I know, Soul Reaper's account got predictably nuked.  Just keep an eye on SRK for vids when they pop up and stuff, or until someone decides to put them on Mediafire.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

All I know is that I called it and now I'm have achieved the title of "Fighterdamus".

Saitsuofleaves

You did call it, but I think Fighterdamus goes to whomever picked Joe/Frank/Raccoon to win UMvC3 at Final Round.

2012 in full effect, the above example, Capcom's fall into the Ultimate Evil, Wolfkrone actually popping off, and that's all just today.

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

He had gotten DQ'd into Loser's earlier in AE because he slept in, though apparently a TO had told him he had a later start, so he was annoyed.  In the end, Krone being the beast he is, won AE, and said that even the TO couldn't stop him from winning.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 05, 2012, 06:48:21 AM
He had gotten DQ'd into Loser's earlier in AE because he slept in, though apparently a TO had told him he had a later start, so he was annoyed.  In the end, Krone being the beast he is, won AE, and said that even the TO couldn't stop him from winning.
ah well good for him and i suppose i need to keep up with this stuff more often

Proto Cloud

All that's left is for SNK to take control of the FGC community and the spaceship Xibalba to resurrect with the power of the crystal skulls.

Delta

The only way i see people getting less angry and disappointed with Capcom is if these 12 characters are free, but no chance in hell they will.

Xxenace

Proto Cloud

Quote from: Delta on March 05, 2012, 07:36:53 AM
The only way i see people getting less angry and disappointed with Capcom is if these 12 characters are free, but no chance in hell they will.

The chances of them releasing them for free is the same as them releasing a good game. :V

Saitsuofleaves

Beat me to it...and excuse me while I cry myself to sleep...how could you hold back Lars Capcom?  How?

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 05, 2012, 07:39:37 AM
Quote from: Delta on March 05, 2012, 07:36:53 AM

The chances of them releasing them for free is the same as them releasing a good game. :V

Well if Revelations is as good as I hear...1/5 shot?

Proto Cloud

I dunno. Haven't got it yet, but so far their release schedule for this year isn't looking so hot.

They might come crying back to the Mega whiners.