Author Topic: Herkese Merhaba. Hello to all.  (Read 2138 times)

kofoguz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Herkese Merhaba. Hello to all.
« on: August 19, 2011, 01:38:34 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm Oğuz and I'm new at Dreamcancel forums. Greetings from Turkiye. I really liked the Dream cancel and the tone of the site. I found myself always check in for the talk and news.

Thanks everyone for the hard work for the kof community.

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
Re: Herkese Merhaba. Hello to all.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
Welcome to DC :)

How is the KOF scene in your part of Turkiye?  My parents are both from there (one from near Denizli, the other from near the Azerbaijan border), and I'd like to visit it some day, so it'd be cool if there was some KOF to be had *laughs* .
Old man/bad player

kofoguz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 03:26:17 PM »
Thanks.  Well to tell the truth my city didnt have any good arcade since 2003. Now PS3 cafes and Pes games dominates here. There's still smal but strong KoF scene. I dont know about İstanbul or Ankara though. It might be better or worse. I heard Ankara has a up to date arcade but a bit overpriced.
Hoping for the revival of arcades.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 06:52:16 PM »
hos geldin, where from turkey are you from btw?
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

kofoguz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 12:32:12 AM »
hos geldin, where from turkey are you from btw?
Thanks Musolini.
I'm from Adana, it's in the south shores. And where I live is a special geographic place we call it Çukurova (Cilician Plain) and let me add here is tropically hot! :D

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 06:54:47 AM »
Welcome kofoguz, we're counting on you to grow your local XIII scene then in Turkey!

kofoguz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 07:18:00 AM »
Welcome kofoguz, we're counting on you to grow your local XIII scene then in Turkey!
Thanks,I'm trying for my city but arcade owners here are clueless bastards. I remember in 05/06 I tried to convince them bringing KoF XI back then I even prepare a little gameplay demo back then, but it all goes to vein. They never brought it in Adana.
In here they exchange arcades with PS3 cafe's and the remaining arcades were so outdated. Bigger arcades always bring gimmicky games  with no strategy. Also those 5D/6D movie extravaganza thingies. I'm hoping to open my own arcade someday! Then I could finally brought back the community and grow the local scene.