Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 362036 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #690 on: November 14, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »
next week will be the best week of all years KoF and thanksgiving hell the fuck yeah

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 14, 2011, 04:52:39 PM »
Well, I hope to get the game saturday, at least, since I'll be able to bring it to the monthly tournament session at local scene (Xanadu Games Monthly). It's good way to attract a crowd. There's a store in the area that releases certain games 3-4 days before laurch, I can only prey that KOF XIII wil be one off them early releases.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 14, 2011, 05:38:26 PM »
dam eddr, those are some outrages prices. i used to buy those pads in my neo cd days for 25 to 30 gulden, thats like 10 dollars. one store i knew had the neo usb pads for 25 dollars new, which is still expensive for a shitty build pad like that, but still acceptable. how the fuck can these ******s ask that much for a used pad? anybody that has owned these pads knows they dont last long, so how the fuck they get the balls to ask a price more fitting for a stick that'll never break down for this piece of crap pad that wont even survive 2 years of intensive use?

i hope snkp rereleases these pads so i czn just buy it for 25 to 30 euros. aint no fucking way im paying more than 35 shipped for these pieces of crap. i know the build quality and it aint worth shit, same way making these pads is dirt cheap. some people are just crazy. as good as these pads are for fighters, thats how bad they are at nor breaking down.

1 shop in japan was selling these for 20 or 25 euros, wassup with these retarded prices?
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 14, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »
That's true, i've seen the same pads go for less than half the prices on ebay and other websites, but that was years ago. Perhaps you can try them SF pads?

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 14, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »
I'd advise against the Madcatz fightpads. The D-pads on those things are stiff as hell. I'd recommend anything made by Hori.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 14, 2011, 08:06:46 PM »
what time does the stream start tomorrow and where can i watch it at?

offtopic: i seriously need to get rid of mw3 the amount of stress that game causes is not worth the 60 dollars it cost, honestly i think i've been grinding my teeth together for the last half hour the people at infinity ward, treyarch and activison can all suck dicks,thanks god i still have battlefield to play now even more that all the little dumb ass 12 year olds dont play it anymore. /end rant
One of my best friends works at Infinity Ward. Trust me, he is just as sick of making CoD games as you are of playing them. But it's his job so he will make them as long as he has to. The execs at activision are the only ones to blame here. They got such a great dev team at Infinity Ward yet they waste that talent on making the same game over and over.

kofrookie

• New Challenger
  • t('.'t)
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 14, 2011, 08:17:53 PM »
I'd advise against the Madcatz fightpads. The D-pads on those things are stiff as hell. I'd recommend anything made by Hori.

I've used both the Madcatz SF4/WWE fightpads and the Hori Ex Turbo 2 for 360.  I didn't find the Madcatz pads stiff, but they were very cheaply made and only lasted about 3 months before the dpad started to go.  The Hori Ex Turbo 2 dpad is way better in overall responsiveness but it has some ghosting problems with the left analog.  Sometimes it would make me move left, jump or get stuck crouching at even the faintest touch.  I ended up using a hot knife and cutting the left analog off, that fixed all my problems until wear and tear took its toll on the dpad and it started going after about 4 months. 

If it's a choice between the two I'd stick with the Ex Turbo 2 every time, but it has problems.  I'd recommend it only if you can take it back in case you get ghosting problems (or you're unwilling to remove the analogs to fix it).

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 14, 2011, 08:22:51 PM »
Hell, I'd advise against Madcatz ANYTHING other than their TE's.  Everything else they make is complete junkware and has no business being sold.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 14, 2011, 08:24:34 PM »
Check out the Hori Fighting Commander pads.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 14, 2011, 08:33:59 PM »
God, I don't know why those are ps3 exclusives, I which that Hori released the hori fighting commander 3 for the xbox

Waifu Material

C 3

• Rising Dragon
  • Cat stance ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 14, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »
I apologize if this was asked already.  Has it been confirmed if you can do 1vs1 in versus mode instead of always doing 3vs3? it would be a good way to practice each character seperately

Yeah, they were doing that in the stream yesterday.

Thanks for the responce.  Has there been any word on whether '98 Iori will available for DLC the day of console release to North America?

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 14, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
I apologize if this was asked already.  Has it been confirmed if you can do 1vs1 in versus mode instead of always doing 3vs3? it would be a good way to practice each character seperately

Thanks for the responce.  Has there been any word on whether '98 Iori will available for DLC the day of console release to North America?
snk has been pretty quiet about iori but i guess we could possibly find out something new during tonights stream

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 14, 2011, 10:14:41 PM »
Hell, I'd advise against Madcatz ANYTHING other than their TE's.  Everything else they make is complete junkware and has no business being sold.

i don't know about that... i have two pretty good GC controllers from them, but normally they don't produce the best  controllers.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 14, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »

All announcements should be made by Atlus.  Atlus would probably find an opportune time to make the announcement, like maybe on a stream...but I dunno :)

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 14, 2011, 11:03:25 PM »
That's true, i've seen the same pads go for less than half the prices on ebay and other websites, but that was years ago. Perhaps you can try them SF pads?

microswitch pads are the only pads i prefer over any fighting stick, so the neo usb was pretty much the only answer for me. those sf mc pads are actually pretty damn good (not as good as their te sticks though) but the build quality might even be worse than the neo usb pad. what's even worse is that it cant even compare to the neo d-pad. my lil bro will be staying in japan till february or so, i hope he can find me one before he gets back. otherwise ima have to cop a stick, those double half circles are a pain on the ps3 analog and the d-pad blisters my thumb in only a couple bouts. i got delicate girly hands but rock hard fists, but my fists are no good in fighting games. maybe if input leniency is as easy as XI i might be able to do it on these crappy pads, unless its 95/98.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!