Author Topic: Explain something about Neo Max to me, please...  (Read 1876 times)

m1x4h

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Explain something about Neo Max to me, please...
« on: December 27, 2011, 08:17:06 PM »
So I have a few combos that I can do into various Neo Max combos... that part's fine... SOMETIMES though... I do the NeoMax and nothing happens. It ONLY requires 3 bars, right? I mean... I'll do it, and miss, saying, "hey, execution, no big deal" but then I'll take a step back and try just the Neo Max several times, and nothing. It's not my execution on that, as I have a solid foundation in fighting games... or am I missing something? Do I need full HD meter to do it also? I haven't figured out when I can or can't consistently do it.
KoF13 Newbie: Mai/Ash/Kim
UMvC3: X23/Wesker/Sentinel
SF3: Akuma
MvC2: MSS
CvS2: C-Ken/Cammy/Blanka2
PSN: M1x4h

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Explain something about Neo Max to me, please...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 08:21:52 PM »
The requirements for a Neomax are:

2 full stocks of HD meter
3 Stock (Orange) bars

in HD mode (When you're flashing yellow and you already had full HD meter):
2 stock bars

While in HD mode, you can Neomax at any time as long as you have meter to do it. It's also cost down in HD mode so you can commit less meter to a dangerous and powerful move.

m1x4h

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Explain something about Neo Max to me, please...
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 08:23:53 PM »
AHHH full HD meter... I didn't realize that, which is why I should go into the tutorial mode.
Thanks a lot. I will say though... After DandyDLC's video about the built-in C to HD mode, it's so easy to combo into NM attacks.

Thumbs up, I'd give you a +1 or like or something... but this isn't Failbook.
KoF13 Newbie: Mai/Ash/Kim
UMvC3: X23/Wesker/Sentinel
SF3: Akuma
MvC2: MSS
CvS2: C-Ken/Cammy/Blanka2
PSN: M1x4h