Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

EVO 2012 discussion

Started by meiji_99, January 05, 2012, 02:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

nilcam

All main EVO games will be run on PS3.

Killey

Has anyone noticed any differences in timing between the Xbox and PS3 versions?

Kapwan

Quote from: Killey on January 11, 2012, 06:05:33 PM

There is a tiny bit more lag from the PS3 version but the difference is almost negligible.  It's like this for Street Fighter and Marvel as well though.
GamerTag/PSN - Kapwan

Killey

Quote from: Kapwan on January 13, 2012, 03:23:02 AM
Quote from: Killey on January 11, 2012, 06:05:33 PM

There is a tiny bit more lag from the PS3 version but the difference is almost negligible.  It's like this for Street Fighter and Marvel as well though.

Hmmm...Marvel for PS3 was really bad though. Lots of input lag and certain stages created even more input lag.

ShinBlanka

I would advise everyone that can make to evo to make it out if you want KOF13 to be apart of EVO for here on out.  Look at what happend to Blazblue this year.  While it's a great game Mr. Wizard said it wasn't in the line up this year due to it's scene not supporting it properly.  Don't be the reason your favorite games isn't in evo after this year!
FINAL ROUND "A Staple in the Fighting Game Community"

Kane317

Quote from: ShinBlanka on January 13, 2012, 03:33:02 PM
I would advise everyone that can make to evo to make it out if you want KOF13 to be apart of EVO for here on out.  Look at what happend to Blazblue this year.  While it's a great game Mr. Wizard said it wasn't in the line up this year due to it's scene not supporting it properly.  Don't be the reason your favorite games isn't in evo after this year!

^QFT

GO4PRO

If only I had like $1000 saved up  :(

Killey

Quote from: GO4PRO on January 16, 2012, 05:54:44 PM

You have until July to save up. Get cracking. :p

davidkong07

if you aren't going to evo then you are FUCKING UP.
In it to win it!

Glenburg89

This is gonna be such a hype year for KOF ,period!
EVO already has the numbers and international competition, so we'll have a great turnout for sure.
I'm also interested to see how popular the game will be after EVO.

dicky

Quote from: GO4PRO on January 16, 2012, 05:54:44 PM
Do whatever you can! Sell a kidney! Start hooking! Ask your parents? hahaha
Stupid sexy Ash...

Skill level: Huge noob

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: davidkong07 on January 19, 2012, 10:32:10 PM
if you aren't going to evo then you are FUCKING UP.

Or you have no money or previous obligations.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Killey

So who here registered for Evo and is confirmed going?

I registered for Evo on Tuesday so just working out flight details and will be ready to get in there.

Hokuto-Youssef

Hi Everyone!
We'll have a tournament June 23rd in Paris, and the winner will earn a Flight Ticket to Evo.
As soon as we'll have a news in English, It would be really kind if we can have a news on the main page!
For now, the news is only in french here: http://maxmode.net/81-news/83-road-to-las-vega-2012