Author Topic: KOF XIII 7th General Thread: Evo 2012 countdown edition  (Read 386354 times)

gazette

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 7th General Thread: MLG Status edition
« Reply #390 on: March 30, 2012, 06:44:05 AM »
THE ANSWER commenting at The Runway Series? Cool! We need Juicebox and we have a KOF version of James Chen X Utlra David team. This needs to happen. Anyone knows if THE ANSWER comes to this forum?

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 30, 2012, 06:51:11 AM »
THE ANSWER commenting at The Runway Series? Cool! We need Juicebox and we have a KOF version of James Chen X Utlra David team. This needs to happen. Anyone knows if THE ANSWER comes to this forum?

When he's got the time, sometimes.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 30, 2012, 07:51:53 AM »
Speaking of The Answer, he confirmed that KOFXIII will indeed be getting another shot at MLG Anaheim.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 30, 2012, 02:39:45 PM »
Speaking of The Answer, he confirmed that KOFXIII will indeed be getting another shot at MLG Anaheim.

Good news, KoF XIII is getting attention now.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 30, 2012, 06:02:15 PM »

Of course I do! ;) I'm glad you like my commentating, I'll try my best to attend everyweek.

Yes sir! we are all very hyped about it and we are going to support this event to the fullest. At the end of the day to me it doesn't matter if it's MLG or the FGC hosting the tournaments, I'll support those who support the game I love. I wish more people could start seeing it that way :)
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 30, 2012, 06:08:52 PM »
Well eventually people will come around to supporting the games they love rather than the games they think they have to play.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 30, 2012, 11:50:38 PM »
Well eventually people will come around to supporting the games they love rather than the games they think they have to play.
I am not to optimistic about that as long as they are payed to play the games they have to play; for example who would really want to play SFxT??!!

They could play those games with the games they love why don't they?

The Answer, it's cool what your doing to this game and this community, I wish I could do the same, good luck in future tournaments I am rooting for you.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 31, 2012, 02:11:49 AM »
I caught about half of Level Up's stream. I would've watched the whole thing but I'm EC and had to go to sleep for work. What I saw I liked, nice to see Reynald repping Hwa Jai.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

gazette

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 31, 2012, 05:10:13 PM »

Of course I do! ;) I'm glad you like my commentating, I'll try my best to attend everyweek.

Yeah, do tag along your 'partner' juicebox along. I do like the way you commentate as you will go a little in depth to explain which is a good thing for the new comers. Cheers.

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile

Dandy J

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #401 on: April 02, 2012, 12:22:47 AM »
Oh snap new DLC character, YAMAZAKI

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 02, 2012, 12:24:42 AM »
*yawn*  Come on guys, don't we got any better April Fools things?  I mean, goddamn, we got Toonami back for 6 straight hours, step it up.

JennyCage

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
  • I see a red door and I want it painted black.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 02, 2012, 12:35:38 AM »
Haha that Tubedubber is amazing.  Here's another one.  ;)

http://tubedubber.com/#71Ghr9OjvBc:FQY8LOVpZ5I:0:100:0:0:1
Kick, punch, it's all in the method. Not mother approved but totally kid tested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPTb9h2V5s

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 02, 2012, 08:05:13 PM »
Well SBO, in its eternal role of pissing me off, has done it again, indirectly.  It's adding UMvC3 and SCV to the lineup.  Normally, wouldn't care too much, or I'd be somewhat happy, except in doing this it skipped over KOFXIII AGAIN.

...How the hell did KOF get passed over by Aquapazza and then games that don't even have Arcade Releases?  WTF?!