Author Topic: KOF XIII 7th General Thread: Evo 2012 countdown edition  (Read 386215 times)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 7th General Thread: MLG Status edition
« Reply #405 on: April 02, 2012, 08:55:09 PM »
I thought SBO was for Arcade only games?
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 02, 2012, 08:56:34 PM »
Apparently they sold out and decided to give up their principles for cash. What a topsy-turvy world we live in.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 02, 2012, 08:57:46 PM »
No, I doubt it's a sellout, otherwise SFxT would be there for sure, and it isn't.  Keep in mind, SBO has put on CFJ in the past...so yeah.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 02, 2012, 09:01:43 PM »
It can't be a case of low turn out. It's KOF, it's fucking massive in Asia, and it's the best received KOF since the UM titles.

Maybe someone on the SBO board owed someone a favor or had some incriminating photos? At least SFxTK isn't getting repped though.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 02, 2012, 09:04:15 PM »
Again though, SBO is trash.  They don't give a shit about anyone that isn't from Japan or within the area.  I'd feel better if they didn't even offer foreign invitations, then at least they would be upfront about how much they really don't care about us being there.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 03, 2012, 01:22:21 AM »
Don't get me started about SBO, the rage and dissapointment will cause me to throw furniture. That tourney hasn't been relevant to me for years now.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 03, 2012, 01:27:32 AM »
They should be happy I'm not in Japan.  The Fire Department would be working overtime.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 03, 2012, 08:42:46 AM »
Well SBO, in its eternal role of pissing me off, has done it again, indirectly.  It's adding UMvC3 and SCV to the lineup.  Normally, wouldn't care too much, or I'd be somewhat happy, except in doing this it skipped over KOFXIII AGAIN.

...How the hell did KOF get passed over by Aquapazza and then games that don't even have Arcade Releases?  WTF?!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE JAPANESE!!!

it just keeps getting worse and worse! do they go by taste, by competitive edge or by what!? did their taste change that much in the last 10 or so years! I think they go by what game is easier now that they turned to UMvC3. It's just fucking depressing, I was really hoping the japanese comminuty will pick KoF XIII up. To hell with SBO.

excuse my language but.....

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 03, 2012, 07:06:16 PM »
Well SBO, in its eternal role of pissing me off, has done it again, indirectly.  It's adding UMvC3 and SCV to the lineup.  Normally, wouldn't care too much, or I'd be somewhat happy, except in doing this it skipped over KOFXIII AGAIN.

...How the hell did KOF get passed over by Aquapazza and then games that don't even have Arcade Releases?  WTF?!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE JAPANESE!!!

it just keeps getting worse and worse! do they go by taste, by competitive edge or by what!? did their taste change that much in the last 10 or so years! I think they go by what game is easier now that they turned to UMvC3. It's just fucking depressing, I was really hoping the japanese comminuty will pick KoF XIII up. To hell with SBO.

excuse my language but.....
the earthquake made everybody crazy

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 04, 2012, 07:26:56 AM »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 04, 2012, 09:02:10 PM »
I moved the MLG Clark vs Iori/Kyo gameplay talk to the correct thread.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 04, 2012, 09:08:33 PM »
Again though, SBO is trash.  They don't give a shit about anyone that isn't from Japan or within the area.  I'd feel better if they didn't even offer foreign invitations, then at least they would be upfront about how much they really don't care about us being there.

Wait, if they're arcade only, how is UMvC3 there in the first place?

Also, Aquapazza, REALLY?

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 04, 2012, 09:11:21 PM »
I don't quite get SBO either, but it's their tournament. We just aren't obligated to watch it or care.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 04, 2012, 09:17:34 PM »

Wait, if they're arcade only, how is UMvC3 there in the first place?

Also, Aquapazza, REALLY?

Emphasis on USED to be.  This is the first year they've done console games, let alone two.