Author Topic: Geese Tower and USA Travelling casuals and matches  (Read 24151 times)

Sanji Himura

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Geese Tower and USA Travelling casuals and matches
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2011, 09:07:17 PM »
I have the same situation.  If I had remembered that DG was making the trip out here, I would have made the effort to come out and play.

Dark Geese

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2011, 12:31:19 AM »
MTMM: No problem man as I told you if you play with me I assure you next time you enter KOF at EVO you won't get last place (unless it's like an 8 man tournament only tops or something then it's anybody's guess period!!! xD). Work at what I told you about, watch all these matches I'm uploading, look at your mistakes in the matches and then next time try not to make the same mistakes twice, if you do that each and every time we play watch how much better you get over a long period of time.

Sanji: That's the situation for most in the USA, hence if people really want to get better they have to pretty much take control of the situation themselves!

I'm not finished uploading all the matches (all that remains is 2k2UMT) but this is what I have for now:

8-20-11:

SvC Chaos:

Geese Tower 8-20-11 SvC Chaos Cas: Dark Geese vs. MTMadMan 3

KOF 1999:

KOF 2000:

KOF 2001:

KOFXI: (Need a new disc only one match)

Sam Sho 1:

Sam Sho 2:

You may ask why I have these people playing all these different games? Well if they are going to get ready for the latest games they need to understand the fundamentals, combos and everything else of the older ones so instead of starting KOF13 at Square -3 like the most of the USA will be, they will at least be starting at Square 1...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:53:19 AM by Dark Geese »

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2011, 12:54:41 AM »
Any excuse to see more SamSho2 is a good thing ;)

Seriously, though, it should be cool to see the improvement over time, especially with a strong player doing the coaching.  Good luck to you!
Old man/bad player

Dark Geese

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2011, 02:25:44 AM »

Seriously, though, it should be cool to see the improvement over time, especially with a strong player doing the coaching.  Good luck to you!

Yeah and the key is again he has access to 95% of the games I have access to. MightyMar didn't have access to these games before so that hurt him over the long haul, he has access to these so that should help him over the long haul. We are set to play again next Saturday!

The end of this session:

2k2UMT:

See you next Saturday!!!

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2011, 04:49:04 AM »

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Right now I feel like a lion cub that has been thrown down a cliff. Hopefully I'll be able to climb my way back up. ;)

Sanji Himura

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:37 AM »
That is what he does, but he makes sure that you are not hurt in the fall.  Trust me, I have been at it for four years, and I am just now getting to the point where I can knock out just one of his characters.

Dark Geese

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2011, 05:26:05 AM »

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Right now I feel like a lion cub that has been thrown down a cliff. Hopefully I'll be able to climb my way back up. ;)

Hey that's how I teach, I'm a tough teacher...I take people to the point of wanting to quit to see if they are serious, if they are serious they'll keep coming back..I'm like that college professor that gives homework to the students the first day of class....the serious ones will do it, the others won't waste my time and will drop the class....

Emil_kof

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2011, 07:15:12 AM »
Quote from: Dark Geese
I'm like that college professor that gives homework to the students the first day of class....the serious ones will do it, the others won't waste my time and will drop the class....

But upon closer inspection, they will see that this "college professor" has no education...rather, a fraud that makes videos of himself humiliating beginners in order to degrade them while at the same time, trying to make himself look good to other players that are also uneducated, while feeding his own starving ego.

Really, what's the real point of this? You can give the videos to the guy himself so he can study them and see what mistakes he is making. You don't care if this guy succeeds or not, he's just a tool for you just like all the other beginner players you decided to upload videos of. MetalThrashingMadman, I'm telling you now...you are making a big mistake getting involved with this clown.

Dark Geese

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2011, 07:23:15 AM »
Moderator please?

Emil get out of my thread...or challenge me in person...

You aren't welcome in my thread...now please show yourself to the door..

Now to address what you say while I await for Desmond: Aren't you the one that sits on GGPO all day and never travels yet criticizes anyone that isn't Asian?? Furthermore aren't there people that could learn from those matches at or around his level? Education really? Where's yours? GGPO? Compare that to mine and you'll see it pales in comparison!

Don't I upload matches of me winning and losing? Don't I challenge opponents like KULA in real life? What about you?  I think that's all that needs to be said...

Now I'd love to carry this on in private if not I will ask the mods to take care of you (already have sorry now please show yourself to the door!)

Okay end of story win.. Desmond?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:32:28 AM by Dark Geese »

Emil_kof

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2011, 07:51:49 AM »
I AM a moderator on another subforum but anyway...Don't call for a moderator just because someone says something negative about you. This is a public forum. You have some serious issues, and they need to be addressed. You aren't exempt from criticism(constructive), especially after the crap you've pulled in the past.

Furthermore aren't there people that could learn from those matches at or around his level?

I don't think uploading humiliating matches where one opponent is starting from scratch, is going to be meaningful to anyone...I think we already mentioned this in another thread on srk or something, when you continued to try humiliate lower level players that were just starting out.

Aren't you the one that sits on GGPO all day and never travels yet criticizes anyone that isn't Asian??

Aren't you the one that fabricates and twists everything to suit your agenda? Haven't a ton of people, including even Fubarduc, said the exact same thing? (btw, that Lecter comment you made about me degrading Peru and Mexico was a lie)

Don't I upload matches of me winning and losing? Don't I challenge opponents like KULA in real life?

In SvC, lol...

And didn't you also say that you hang with the best players from Mexico? That was another lie...confirmed not by me but by a number of mexicans.

What about you?  I think that's all that needs to be said...

That's the thing...I've beaten SO many players on ggpo. I have never decided to upload match videos of them.

Anyway, as I was saying...MetalThrashingMadman, don't get involved with this guy. If you want to know about Dark Geese rediculous antics, join the IRC Channel #snkplaymore on EFNET and someone will easily tell you what's been going on.

P.S. Please no more faulty accusations about CX supporting piracy. You're going against the wrong people...on purpose. You feel it's more profitable to fish for something against CX rather than the actual people responsible. You also feel like it's easy to throw the blame on them since you already have something against them when they drove you out of the forum.

Edit: I have nothing else to say here...actually some of the things i mentioned was not relevant to the thread, though it seemed pointless to make a new thread about those things...it was just a heads-up to MetalTrashing regarding who he's dealing with.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:25:45 AM by Emil_kof »

Dark Geese

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »
Okay everyone let's talk about something else I'll let another mod deal with this guy since he is derailing my thread clearly (What does cx have to do with THIS thread? Derailing).

Next sessions me and this other guy are going to play are on next Saturday.  On my youtube channel currently are The Latin American Cup 2011 videos.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:23:37 PM by Dark Geese »

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2011, 02:13:14 PM »
I don't know what your problem with Dark Geese, but so far he seems like a stand up guy. I know online he seems to have an abrasive personality. But in person he's really respectful. And I don't find him uploading the vids of our matches in the least bit embarrassing. I'm an adult and I know where my skill level is at. If it turns out down the road that we don't get along I'll deal with it then.

Dark Geese

« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2011, 02:26:03 PM »
I don't know what your problem with Dark Geese, but so far he seems like a stand up guy. I know online he seems to have an abrasive personality. But in person he's really respectful. And I don't find him uploading the vids of our matches in the least bit embarrassing. I'm an adult and I know where my skill level is at. If it turns out down the road that we don't get along I'll deal with it then.

MTMM Check your PMs trust me it's wise not to even entertain this guy...I'll explain it to you in PMs.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »
Let's keep things civil and on topic in this thread.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2011, 07:20:43 PM »
That is what he does, but he makes sure that you are not hurt in the fall.  Trust me, I have been at it for four years, and I am just now getting to the point where I can knock out just one of his characters.

Really!? I must be ahead of the curve then. I already won 2 matches against him. 1 in SS1, and 1 in KOF2001. Though I admit it seemed he wasn't going full force in the KOF2001 match. Well this is a bit of a confidence boost.