Author Topic: Geese Tower and USA Travelling casuals and matches  (Read 23840 times)

Dark Geese

Geese Tower and USA Travelling casuals and matches
« on: September 27, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »
This is the thread so many of you not subscribed to my youtube channel can stay ontop of the latest Geese Tower Casuals:

*DISCLAIMER: Remember everyone, here in the USA, as far as "competition", this is all I got!!! So basically I use this to train up MightyMar and test out new stuff, that's really all I use it for as well as staying sharp!*

Latest from 9-22-10 and gonna play again on the 29th:

KOF 1999:

KOF 2000:

KOF 2001:

KOF 2002 UM Ver. Tougeki:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:05:30 PM by Dark Geese »

Dark Geese

Re: Geese Tower matches and casuals
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 04:24:35 PM »
More casuals from 10-06-10:

KOF 1999:

KOF 2000:

KOF 2001:

LB1:

KOFNW:

KOFXI:

KOF 2002 UM Ver. Tougeki:

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »
Thanks for sharing! It would be fun if you tried streaming casuals like we do up here in MN...
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 03:31:45 AM »
Good stuff. I've always wondered, is Geese Tower some kind of mini meet for anyone who has the guts to actually show up? Or is it just you and friends playing SNK whenever you can?

TYRANNICAL

• Strongest Tiger
  • Beast of Prey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 08:01:45 PM »
Is there a reason you like 99 so much?
KOF XIII:
-K'/EX Kyo/EX Iori
-K'/Andy/Kyo
-Benimaru(Duo Lon)/Robert/Takuma(Iori)

Might controls everything.

Dark Geese

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 05:11:43 PM »
I am eventually
Thanks for sharing! It would be fun if you tried streaming casuals like we do up here in MN...

I am eventually getting to that point with getting the equipment needed to do what they do in Arcade Infinity to stream, me and Oscar have talked about that and that is the next thing I am going to get, so in the future you guys will start seeing matches of AI's quality once I get the equipment and figure it out..but with that said 2 weeks or prior to the tournament in Mexico or Absolute Battle 2010 in Dallas isn't enough time for that..so we are talking 2011 tournaments..

Cibernetico- I play against anyone so anyone that would want to play me I'm open game.

Hatred- It's a different game, I like doing things differently from time to time, not the same old same old, that gets boring, so I keep myself playing various games so I don't get bored out of certain games too quickly...

Also 99 and 99 EVO are drastically different games..seriously...

More Casuals from 10-24-10 with some run throughs in SvC Chaos and KOF 2k3:

SvC Chaos playthrough:

KOF 2k3 playthrough:

Casuals from 10-24-10:

SvC Chaos:

KOF 2003:

Last Blade 1:

KOF 1999:

KOF 2000:

KOF 2001:

98UM:

KOFXI:

2k2UMT:

More SvC Chaos:

Absolute Battle next weekend then the Battle 4 Mexico tournament with Kula and Kensou in Mexico the weekend after that!

-DG

Dark Geese

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 03:40:29 PM »
Casuals from 12-09-10:

Now I do not want to go back and post all the Absolute Battle +Geese Tower footage prior to Battle 4 Mexico, that's just a lot to post sorry, I'l just post from 12-09-10 onward:

SSV:

Next time we will be playing "SHIN" Sam Sho V. (Not Special!)

SvC Chaos:

KOF 1999:

KOF 2000:

98UM:

2k2UM:

Dark Geese

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »
I will just turn this thread to Geese Tower (no more MightyMar so I have to travel to places to play) and casuals from various places in the USA. My next stop will be a tournament in Ft. Worth this weekend where I will get a lot of casuals.

After that 2 weeks later I will be in Minneapolis, Minnesota for 4 days for a mandatory colloquia residency for my PhD program. So you all will see the Geese Tower moved to DelaGhetto's House for 4 days...

Dark Geese

Re: Geese Tower and USA Travelling casuals and matches
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 05:59:13 PM »
Casual matches at a DFW tournament:

98UM:

2k2UMT:

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:32:00 PM by Dark Geese »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 06:36:19 PM »
Nice vids.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dark Geese

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 08:32:42 PM »
Nice vids.

Thanks I don't think they are that nice but then again I am sooo used to having to play my #1 team in Mexico all the time that it's hard to get used to having to pull out my 30th string team again in the USA....xD

The reason there aren't anymore vids is because I got bored lol so I left early.

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 01:50:46 AM »

98UM:

Cool shit DG! Love watching some 98um vids, im pleased that you uploaded more man,

BTW Nice Heavy D!, Oh lol and dat Ex- Robert he got so many tools im surprise that more people dont use him, he hella nice in my book lol
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 01:57:32 AM by biggdaddycane »

Dark Geese

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 03:11:14 AM »

98UM:

Cool shit DG! Love watching some 98um vids, im pleased that you uploaded more man,

BTW Nice Heavy D!, Oh lol and dat Ex- Robert he got so many tools im surprise that more people dont use him, he hella nice in my book lol

Yeah I was trying to one-up Justin Wong's victory at Powerup by intentionally playing his characters (Heavy D, Kensou, Robert/EX Robert etc) lol.

I'd say regular Robert still is better than EX, but EX is still pretty good!!! Now I'm working on some more regulars in the USA so I can have some people to play with otherwise next time you guys will see vids is after I get back from Minnesota in 2 weeks!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 03:13:47 AM by Dark Geese »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 04:45:36 AM »
I will just turn this thread to Geese Tower (no more MightyMar so I have to travel to places to play)

When are we going to have the privilege for you to visit us?  You seem to like going all over the US but you know there's plenty competition in SoCal waiting for you =)

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »
I will just turn this thread to Geese Tower (no more MightyMar so I have to travel to places to play)

When are we going to have the privilege for you to visit us?  You seem to like going all over the US but you know there's plenty competition in SoCal waiting for you =)

I will personally sit this one out and let you guys with DG all day IF he comes down to soCal! You can't chop the wood if your name isn't Paul Bunion!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF