Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Home Port Wishlist

Started by Homies Over Shotos, October 29, 2010, 11:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranui_ninja

I'm expecting Mary, Yamazaki and Billy Kane, because they don't have any cameo at any stage. But this could mean the third fatal fury team of the game, so change billy or yamazaki for eiji or kasumih could be fair.

I would like to see 'alternate outfits' similar to raiden's or andy's one for each character. It could be a nice DLC to make extra money from those who like buy things like that, but nothing really important for those who don't care about outfits or who don't want to buy DLC.

But what I really wish is varied and funny and challenging game modes (time trial, missions, survivor, tutorial, challenges, this kind of things for when you don't have a good day to play online :D)
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

MUSOLINI

there are soo many characters i want in this new kof, but thwre are only 2 i desire the most, the men in black, yamazaki & oswald. both from a gameplay and aesthethics point of view these 2 are the most worhty to be in hd.

other good characters id like to see return but not as much as the 2 above: 96 boss team (geese, bigz & krauser). anhel, blue mary, vanessa, gai & silber. also ron, hes cool as fuck. ron > duo by a large fucking mile.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Cibernetico

If you ask me, the only two new teams that should be added are Billy, Eiji, and Gato and then you can add the Agents team of Vanessa, Blue Mary and Ramon and that should be it.

marchefelix

Saiki will probably be made playable.

Is their even a point in making Dark Ash playable? He plays the same way as regular Ash. At least from what I've seen (and I haven't seen much).

Rex Dart

Saiki works fine as a boss, but making him playable would be a complete waste of resources.

He can't jump, he can't crouch, and has only three normals (A/B is the same move). There's no way this character could work as a playable, balanced character as-is.

SNK might decide to animate all the stuff he's missing, but it would just take away time that could have been spent working on characters people actually like.

MUSOLINI

fuck saiki, seriously. now 97 orochi team was woprthy of being playable, this fuck aint. we need other worthy characters that are able to return next ep.

also i do hope that if 14 ever comes lizzy can somehow sacrifice herself and get ash back to life. at first i didnt like ash (especially since he a main character), but hes really grown on me. lizzy that bitch needs to die asap.

also losing hwa and giving some of his options to joe would be the shit.

Aenthin

About Saiki, ditto with Rex Dart.

About Dark Ash, well yeah, he's just an overpowered Ash. He's got subtle differences though. For example, his A Ventose is fricking fast, so fast that you could probably do an infinite combo if you managed to trap your opponent in a corner (glad the CPU doesnt take advantage of this and stops after 3). His C Ventose is like Ash's EX Ventose but with the properties of a normal projectile, i.e. doesn't clash with super projectiles, like King's Double Strike in previous games. Nivose is practically the same but faster. Genie blows up almost as fast as EX Genie IIRC and his EX Genie summons two Genies at a time. His Germinal Caprice travels full screen.

He doesn't have Sans Culottes but he can use Germinal without it. Thermidor is much better for him as it just stays in place for a long time after moving. Pluviose is the same as Ash's EX Pluviose IIRC. Then there's Frimaire (just a speculation), or whatever that full screen attack is called.

If made playable, I think they should rebalance him and retool him in a way that he'll play like Ash but not quite. Frimaire should probably be his NeoMAX too. To be honest though, I'm fine with him as just another playable boss character for people who play casually.

Shiranui_ninja

As playable boss we already have Raiden lol

Rex Dart

Quote from: MUSOLINI on April 18, 2011, 07:11:37 PM
fuck saiki, seriously. now 97 orochi team was woprthy of being playable, this fuck aint. we need other worthy characters that are able to return next ep.

also i do hope that if 14 ever comes lizzy can somehow sacrifice herself and get ash back to life. at first i didnt like ash (especially since he a main character), but hes really grown on me. lizzy that bitch needs to die asap.

also losing hwa and giving some of his options to joe would be the shit.

I don't get why you hate Elizabeth so much. I like her as a character, and think she could be really fun to play as if they balanced her better. As is, most of her movelist is rendered almost useless by the effectiveness of two/three moves. If forced to use mix-ups and different combos to win, she'd be great.

Hwa and Joe need to be differentiated a bit, but they're both fun to play. You know what they say about babies and bathwater, right?  ;)

My number one console wish is improved balance. Character-wise, I think Yamazaki and Vanessa would satisfy the most people, so those would be my choices. Botan would be cool too. BUT they'd all just be icing on the cake.

MUSOLINI

yamazamki, oswald & vanessa would br the shit for a new team.

Shiranui_ninja

Vanessa is playing cards at France background. don't hold your breath for her

nilcam

Quote from: Shiranui_ninja on April 19, 2011, 06:12:24 PM
Vanessa is playing cards at France background. don't hold your breath for her

Noooooooooooooooo!

sibarraz

eh, that's not a problem really, king was crying on kof 2002 mexico stage, yet she appeared on the PS2 port, they removed her from the background

Waifu Material

Aenthin

Same what I was thinking. Would really be fun to add the Agents Team in XIII.

Shiranui_ninja

Quote from: sibarraz on April 19, 2011, 06:31:31 PM
eh, that's not a problem really, king was crying on kof 2002 mexico stage, yet she appeared on the PS2 port, they removed her from the background

Did they? hm, I didn't know it. Well, it's not something usual but maybe they will do it again...