Author Topic: Leona Heidern (Arcade Version)  (Read 66756 times)

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Leona Heidern
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2010, 01:18:22 AM »
Not sure if it was known before but V Slasher is comboable after a C Baltic Launcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW6w80tHZIA

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2010, 02:41:15 AM »
Not sure if it was known before but V Slasher is comboable after a C Baltic Launcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW6w80tHZIA

Yup.  You can also do Slash Sabre (her new DM) too.

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2010, 07:14:03 AM »
kinda sorta glitch report:

i was playing as leona vs raiden. raiden does shoulder tackle (not sure which version, but not EX). i land a counter-hit with  ;a vers moon slasher (COUNTER appeared on screen) and we both get knocked to opposite ends of the screen with no damage dealt to either character.

not gamebreaking or whatever, but i thought it was interesting. if somebody already marked this down somewhere, sue me. jk.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2010, 07:41:21 AM »

i was playing as leona vs raiden. raiden does shoulder tackle (not sure which version, but not EX). i land a counter-hit with  ;a vers moon slasher (COUNTER appeared on screen) and we both get knocked to opposite ends of the screen with no damage dealt to either character.

not gamebreaking or whatever, but i thought it was interesting. if somebody already marked this down somewhere, sue me. jk.

That's not a glitch, see the youtube the official Raiden technical reference, you'll see Raiden doing it with his dp+P.  I think it's any time that moves have even priorities, both parties get knocked away.

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2010, 12:32:32 PM »

i was playing as leona vs raiden. raiden does shoulder tackle (not sure which version, but not EX). i land a counter-hit with  ;a vers moon slasher (COUNTER appeared on screen) and we both get knocked to opposite ends of the screen with no damage dealt to either character.

That's not a glitch, see the youtube the official Raiden technical reference, you'll see Raiden doing it with his dp+P.  I think it's any time that moves have even priorities, both parties get knocked away.

ahh good to know. thanks kane.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2010, 01:48:19 PM »
http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html#http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12386619

Around 2:39 you see her tearing it up with an HD combo.

1 stock, HD did around 70%!

EDIT: Again at the 10:00 ish marker with another variation of her HD (no wonder her Yuri didn't use any cancels).  Last one at 17:41.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 02:16:09 PM by Kane317 »

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2010, 01:09:52 PM »
:o impressive, nice tool by the way and she can "abuse" of her c.B i see

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2010, 09:55:28 PM »
Average level gameplay but good video for Leona, tearin' it up! (apologize in advance as it's in mp4 format)

Apparently right after a V-Slasher in the corner, d.B will catch the opponent recovery rolling and it's basically a free combo.  Nice!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 10:57:54 PM by Kane317 »

Twinsen

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2010, 11:52:58 PM »
nice video, I thought that was a above average Leona, good pressuring with mix ups.  At least better than my Leona haha.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2010, 12:05:45 AM »
nice video, I thought that was a above average Leona, good pressuring with mix ups.  At least better than my Leona haha.

No, no, Leona good. The rest, average.

---

Ooh this is good indeed.

Did NOT know you could do that.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:31:49 AM by Kane317 »

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2010, 04:32:44 AM »
here i come with my stupid questions :)
first of all if i keep charge back just after the HD dash does the charge interrupt the dash or not ?
and im pretty curious about the timing of the charge watching the video it seems so fast
last question i read u can DC the moon slasher keepin charge ub and then f (but df doesnt work if u want to cancel in a sabre which would have been good to keep the charge down for the next moon slasher) so basically u have to do d,ub C(DC), f B and as soon as u can again the charge down ? it seems impossible if it doesnt let u do the sabre with down forward it is too fast need some answers about the timing :)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2010, 06:50:35 AM »
first of all if i keep charge back just after the HD dash does the charge interrupt the dash or not ?

No the auto-dash does not interrupt the charging.

and im pretty curious about the timing of the charge watching the video it seems so fast
last question i read u can DC the moon slasher keepin charge ub and then f (but df doesnt work if u want to cancel in a sabre which would have been good to keep the charge down for the next moon slasher) so basically u have to do d,ub C(DC), f B and as soon as u can again the charge down ? it seems impossible if it doesnt let u do the sabre with down forward it is too fast need some answers about the timing :)

Just like you said: charge db~u.P --> (pretty immediate) f+P then charge db immediately and repeat. 

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2010, 11:09:14 AM »

No the auto-dash does not interrupt the charging.

Just like you said: charge db~u.P --> (pretty immediate) f+P then charge db immediately and repeat. 

thanks for the answer kane ... wow u answer fast :) i already like this site and all of uuuuuuuuuu

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2010, 11:53:49 AM »
i already like this site

:cool: (crosslinking ftw <3)

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2010, 02:02:37 PM »
ehi i dont know if i saw it bad but does it combo ? c.B , nj D , DM ? and in the case it would  be  ;dn  ;b  ;df ;fd;up;dn  ;db  ;bk  ;c ?
and is it possible to activate HD after f.B or after c.B , B , HD , f.B or none of those is possible ?