Author Topic: Clark Still (Arcade Version)  (Read 66616 times)

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Clark Still
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2011, 05:50:13 AM »
j.A cr.A db~f+C (DC) mash P (DC) db~f+AC db~f+C mash P db~f+P nj.D

It should be that. I'm not sure what the last db~f+P is but it should be another C.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2011, 06:09:32 AM »
It's only one DC, although I had to double-check.

Looks to be about 30% damage. Only impressive considering it's Clark and he didn't use any throws to get that damage.

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2011, 08:16:26 AM »
wow only 1 DC and that combo carried liz to the corner pretty fast but i do wonder could he have done ex gatling attack to make liz go higher and keep juggling her with out DC i mean the gatling attack was doin 2 hits while she was in the air so i would think ex would do 3 (i think on the ground its 4 not sure) and launch her higher

man that 1 heck of a combo maybe instead of j.D he should have thrown her (just throwin thing out now :))

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »
j.A cr.A db~f+C (DC) mash P (DC) db~f+AC db~f+C mash P db~f+P nj.D

It should be that. I'm not sure what the last db~f+P is but it should be another C.

Minor correction:

j.A, d.A, A Gatling Attack, Vulcan Punch (1hit), [DC] Ex Gatling Attack, C Gatling Attack, Vulcan Punch, A Gatling Attack, j.D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 09:54:57 AM by Kane317 »

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2011, 06:22:24 PM »
how can you connect Volcan Punch after A Gatling mid-screen? is there a video of this combo? this sounds fucking epic for Clark... Clark switching from mr. grappler to mr. juggle master?!1!?1!?!!
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »
how can you connect Volcan Punch after A Gatling mid-screen? is there a video of this combo? this sounds fucking epic for Clark... Clark switching from mr. grappler to mr. juggle master?!1!?1!?!!

go back a page rex put up a video he use DC to connect volcan punch after gatling

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2011, 01:11:00 AM »
OMG... i just watched that video... damn... at first glance XIII Clark seemed meh... but as time passes, i keep seeing more and more things that amazes me about him... XIII Clark seems to be a combo/juggle machine... imo he has great momentum... you can reset or KD the opponent after all your combos... a little better version of that combo would be...

j.C, ("cr.B, cr.A" or "S.D"), A Gatling Attack, Vulcan Punch (1hit), [DC] Ex Gatling Attack, C Gatling Attack, Vulcan Punch, A Gatling Attack, j.D...

you should be able to replace the second vulcan punch for an EX version and follow-up with SAB/UAB...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:25:53 AM by t3h mAsTarOth...! »

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2011, 01:16:00 AM »
wouldnt u need at least one ex after the DC to keep em in the air longer

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2011, 01:24:20 AM »
what do you mean? "Vulcan Punch (1hit), [DC] Ex Gatling Attack," that's the only part of the combo where you spend any meter...

what's more amazing guys is my version will actually build more than 1 DM meter back and also nearly build 50% of HD meter... so you'll do 40%+ damage... and have enough meter to do it again right away... this is sweet...

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2011, 01:28:01 AM »
sorry i didnt notice the EX gatling but if he used 2 would he be able to do more

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2011, 02:17:21 AM »
j.C, ("cr.B, cr.A" or "S.D"), A Gatling Attack, Vulcan Punch (1hit), [DC] Ex Gatling Attack, C Gatling Attack, Vulcan Punch, A Gatling Attack, j.D...

you should be able to replace the second vulcan punch for an EX version and follow-up with SAB/UAB...

Nope, the Ex Vlucan punch only allows a follow up on the ground, this is a juggle.

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2011, 02:59:46 AM »

Nope, the Ex Vlucan punch only allows a follow up on the ground, this is a juggle.

well couldnt he finish up with the throw in the air j AC i think it was instead of a reset

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2011, 03:36:50 AM »
Oh whoops sorry about that, I don't know why I saw two (DC) in that combo. I wasn't sure about the A/C gatlings because I know that if you do C gatling you get another and I could not remember which for the life of me.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2011, 03:45:47 AM »

well couldnt he finish up with the throw in the air j AC i think it was instead of a reset

The thing with his air throw is that it's kinda dependent on how the opponent is hit right before it (and how it makes them spin), basically if you see ppl go for the j.D chances are the air throw won't work.    

e.g A Gatling, A Gatling, j.D works but air throw does not.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:03:56 AM by Kane317 »

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2011, 05:19:46 AM »
damn... that would be soo cool... oh well... his juggles are still awesome...

SC 1-5 - Astaroth