Author Topic: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!  (Read 69339 times)

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
  • I want GEESE in KOF XIII!
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!
« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2011, 05:50:20 AM »
You fellas plan to do a KOFXII ranbat or gauntlet sometime? I think it will be dope.

People might say I cling on the comfort zone of 3rd Strike because I don't seriously play or like SSF4. And I think 3rd Strike is a better game than SSF4. Y'all agree? :)

Wholeheartedly agree witchu on that one...no contest there!

Gotta say I never "hosted" anything like that other than a double-elimination tournament. How do they work? I'm interested...

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2011, 06:06:25 AM »
i guess i should go buy kof 12 again
Do it!!!!!! lol
but i already haz it on xbox :(

WRONG CONSOLE.  Junk it and get it on PS3.

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2011, 06:18:49 AM »
Do it!!!!!! lol

WRONG CONSOLE.  Junk it and get it on PS3.

So true. I was just on the GameFAQS message boards for KOF XII and it was a GHOST TOWN! The thing is, not to sound fanboy-ish but the 360 demographic is mostly for fratboys who like FPS games (COD:BO, Halo and all that jazz).

Sure, you can say "the PRO SSF IV players all play on 360" partly because they're paid to and MicroSoft GIVES them free stuff as long as they rep the console in public.

The real fighting game fans are on PS3...many of them transitioning from the KOF XI and 02/03 scene on PS2. More people play COD BO on 360 because there ain't much to play besides FPS every other game. The PS3  has a VARIETY of games to play other than FPS. They're so spread out among the other games...fighting games included.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2011, 06:34:32 AM »
You fellas plan to do a KOFXII ranbat or gauntlet sometime? I think it will be dope.

People might say I cling on the comfort zone of 3rd Strike because I don't seriously play or like SSF4. And I think 3rd Strike is a better game than SSF4. Y'all agree? :)
u know we agree lol but yeah anyone that's down to get on KOF 12 post ur PSN ID 4 our own little exhibition matches wich we will post videos of course Cheers!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:42:09 AM by hdcloudstrife08 »
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2011, 06:44:23 AM »
Im about to make a room in a few if y'all down text me on ps3 LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2011, 06:45:34 AM »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2011, 06:47:44 AM »
Do it!!!!!! lol

WRONG CONSOLE.  Junk it and get it on PS3.

So true. I was just on the GameFAQS message boards for KOF XII and it was a GHOST TOWN! The thing is, not to sound fanboy-ish but the 360 demographic is mostly for fratboys who like FPS games (COD:BO, Halo and all that jazz).

Sure, you can say "the PRO SSF IV players all play on 360" partly because they're paid to and MicroSoft GIVES them free stuff as long as they rep the console in public.

The real fighting game fans are on PS3...many of them transitioning from the KOF XI and 02/03 scene on PS2. More people play COD BO on 360 because there ain't much to play besides FPS every other game. The PS3  has a VARIETY of games to play other than FPS. They're so spread out among the other games...fighting games included.
actually dude i have to disagree i have a healthy mix of all genres on my 360 and i really dont think system preference decides who are the real fighting game players

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2011, 06:51:21 AM »
Do it!!!!!! lol

The real fighting game fans are on PS3...many of them transitioning from the KOF XI and 02/03 scene on PS2. More people play COD BO on 360 because there ain't much to play besides FPS every other game. The PS3  has a VARIETY of games to play other than FPS. They're so spread out among the other games...fighting games included.
actually dude i have to disagree i have a healthy mix of all genres on my 360 and i really dont think system preference decides who are the real fighting game players

You're 1-in 40 million. lol

As a former manager at GameStop, I can tell you from regional sales numbers alone that what the deal is.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:52:55 AM by FameDouglas »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2011, 06:59:58 AM »
Do it!!!!!! lol

You're 1-in 40 million. lol

As a former manager at GameStop, I can tell you from regional sales numbers alone that what the deal is.
i sure i see enough kids going to gamestop asking mommy and daddy for call of duty or halo every day

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2011, 07:39:26 AM »
Ahh one of my friends was able to join.  I'd love to show you everyone that I know playing KOF As they'd give you the experience and challenge you'd love HDCloud and FameDouglas.  Unfortunately most aren't on.  Have you tried playing against KimKaphan?

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2011, 08:38:17 AM »
Ahh one of my friends was able to join.  I'd love to show you everyone that I know playing KOF As they'd give you the experience and challenge you'd love HDCloud and FameDouglas.  Unfortunately most aren't on.  Have you tried playing against KimKaphan?

If you wanna learn how to whoop-ass, you gotta get your ass-whooped! me-gusta-el-0 was off da hook!

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 03, 2011, 08:59:46 AM »

If you wanna learn how to whoop-ass, you gotta get your ass-whooped! me-gusta-el-0 was off da hook!

Good, my friend played with you.  I sent HDCloudStrife one of my other friends Plus1979 and he enjoyed some good games with him too.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 03, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »
yooooooo lol i was loving it but unfortunately i had 2 cut it short i got challenged on ssfhdr & well i had to destroy with my gief of steel but senior we appreciate you making moves to help KOF 12 keep them veterans coming i'll b at pro level in no time lol Cheers!!!!

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 03, 2011, 09:37:47 AM »
yooooooo lol i was loving it but unfortunately i had 2 cut it short i got challenged on ssfhdr & well i had to destroy with my gief of steel but senior we appreciate you making moves to help KOF 12 keep them veterans coming i'll b at pro level in no time lol Cheers!!!!

No problem.  I'm checking on my friends list to see if anyone will play again.  I still have a few that play regularly.  However a lot of them are from Mexico.  But they play really good.