Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagare_Ryouma

Back to Paris Manga (so, no slowdowns here):
PRO - Finale Winner - eLivepro|Frionel VS holy

In this video we can hear K's theme from KOF XI.
I have to say, the ending was kinda awesome to me.

SAB-CA

Geeze, what a fight! Frio makes Duo Lon look amazing on consoles.

That ending was also one of the best since the Ryo Neomax VS Kyo ending from long ago, lol. These are the kind of fights that really make a game look exciting! Or scare away newcomers...

Rex Dart

That was a pretty great fight. Ending was funny.

And yeah, Frionel really makes console Duolon seem really high-tier. The combo

cr. A x 2, qcf+P x 2 (DC) f+AC, cl. D, f+A, qcf+P x 3, qcf+B, cl.D

seems REALLY good. How much damage is that? 33%?

metaphysics

Watch the IPW stream going on right now, http://www.twitch.tv/iplaywinner support the KOF community
" you fight well in the old style"

Kane317

theodora

That Duo Lon is sick! I never expected he can have such power!
Shen is as powerful as ever...I wonder if he is a top 3?
Another thing, it is about the background. I am kind of disappointed that there is not much environment change round after round. I hope they can work more on it. (Maybe something like nighttime, raining or things like that)
Also, who is that background character?
The truth is a lie
The justice is an illusion
Do not accept the world as it is

SAB-CA

I would like to see the stage with Rain, but seems it's not meant to be. It's the trade they make for better animated BG characters and more stages, I suppose. The UK stage and the Desert actually change times of day, but most others concentrate on characters, stage population, or the activities of guest characters from other / past games.

The Characters in the back of this stage are Kain (Garou MOTW), Kagami (Last Blade), and Charlotte (SamSho).

Saitsuofleaves

I haven't seen many FG stages with rain, my favorite being the Shin Bison stage in SFA3, but yeah, idk why, rain makes anything better.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Moebius

Loved seeing Chin take down Shen and Raiden, great comeback.

Saitsuofleaves

Finally got around to watching that latest Paris Manga Frionel match...god damn Duo.

That might push me towards him in my team.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Kane317

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on October 17, 2011, 07:32:17 PM
Finally got around to watching that latest Paris Manga Frionel match...god damn Duo.

In my biased opinion, a competent Duo Lon is easily the most entertaining character to watch in XIII.

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Kane317 on October 18, 2011, 01:04:46 AM
Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on October 17, 2011, 07:32:17 PM

In my biased opinion, a competent Duo Lon is easily the most entertaining character to watch in XIII.
It is a beauty to behold, that's for sure, though I might put Iori and MAYBE Kyo above that, but yeah, a good Duo can work a match like no other and when he's on point, he has the theme to back his grace and power.  Matter of fact, Kane, can you teach me how to Duo lol?