Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Sonic Generations: 2 Hedgehogs 1 Game

Started by FreeRunner, April 19, 2011, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeRunner

Manly tears were shedded this day :'D.

To celebrate, I created another speed run:

Sonic Generations Demo Green Hill Zone (Modern) 1:50:76

You're too slow!!

Saitsuofleaves

Sonic Generations - Green Hill Zone Act 2 (Modern) - 1'41"99

Sorry Free Runner but...YOU'RE TOO SLOW (this isn't me in the video by the way...I'm not much of a speedrun type of guy).
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Aenthin

Randomly, do you think the 3DS version should have showcased the handheld games? I mean, they've also got three eras: Game Gear, Advance and Modern (DS).

Not really complaining though. I kinda also wanted Big Arm to appear in the console version.

FreeRunner

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on October 21, 2011, 07:46:53 AM
Sonic Generations - Green Hill Zone Act 2 (Modern) - 1'41"99

Sorry Free Runner but...YOU'RE TOO SLOW (this isn't me in the video by the way...I'm not much of a speedrun type of guy).

Quiet you! My time increased since my last vid >:P. Gotta post it up sometime.

Speaking of the 3DS:

Sonic Generations Music - Classic Sonic Big Arm Boss Remix(FULL)

DAT REMIX!!
You're too slow!!

Saitsuofleaves

I just wish the 3DS version of the game looked less...crappy.  Modern Sonic does not look fun at all in that game, which is a shame considering it has Emerald Coast and Radical Highway.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Aenthin

Sir_Selah

That video with Shadow kicking Silver in the head is pretty much the best thing ever.

But seriously, this might be the first Sonic game I pick up before it hits the bargin bin.
PSN - Sir_Selah (KoF '95 and XIII).

Batman fights the Riddler while I play unfitting music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4sRegYagA

Xxenace

jt4mtb

I must say. After spending the past two days playing Sonic Generations and just now completing the main game/stages, this game is incredibly fun and awesome. Now to try completing all of the challenges and find all of the red rings...
--JT

sibarraz

Judging the reviews of sites and friend, the game doesn't seem that good, I want to here more impressions from hre

Waifu Material

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: sibarraz on November 04, 2011, 01:38:15 AM
Judging the reviews of sites and friend, the game doesn't seem that good, I want to here more impressions from hre

Really depends on the person.

Light

It was a fun game with a good OST plus unlockables. Wish it was longer though. I just hated the final boss battle.
Ash Crimson - Rock Howard - Yun-Seong - Amy Sorel - Helena Douglas - Kokoro - Jin Kazama - Alisa Boskonovich - Lili - Yun - Sakura - Karin

Aenthin

FreeRunner

You're too slow!!