Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Console Exclusive characters

Started by Eripio69, May 06, 2011, 12:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Running Wild

I dunno what people see in Alba. He's emo, and a retarded design.

Xxenace

Quote from: Running Wild on July 16, 2011, 02:06:13 AM
but he has white and red hair

Zabel

Cus he's not emo and has a design people like? One of my favorite things about KoF design wise is how varied everyone is while still looking like they fit, the MI characters fit that perfectly. That and I wanna see Xiao Lon and Duke again, those both had great designs.

Delta

Quote from: Xxenace on July 16, 2011, 02:36:19 AM

And according to Falcoon, Alba is the cooler version of him XD

Now that i saw the MI chars again a few minutes ago, they aren't THAT bad, but i think most people rather have other characters like the ones from the main KOF.

Running Wild

Alba is Fatcoon's Gary Stu.

Xiao Lon is an alright design, although her alts are hideous and some of her moves are dumb. Chae Lim is good, especially her alt, but the Meira Brothers, Nagase, Duke, Lien, Luise, and Jivatma are all horrible. The Meira Bros. are just extremely lame and a terrible contrast to heroes like the Bogard Bros or Ryo and Robert. Nagase is the WORST design I have ever seen in a SNK game and makes absolutely no sense to me and why she uses Hanzo Hattori's moves is beyond me. Just another horrible Falcoon MarySue design, some say she is a Rule 63 Falcoon. I mean... god damn, she looks like a freaking YUGIOH character. Thats how bad she is.

Duke is an average boss design, but the problem is his moves are a mess, and aren't memorable at all compared to classic SNK bosses like Geese and Rugal, not to mention his theme is crap. Lien is just boobs+blonde hair in a too cleavage friendly spy suit, with some of the worst moves I've seen in a KOF game.

Luise is retarded dumb crap, doesn't belong in KOF, and Jivatma... not even gonna go there. Especially his alts. Hell, alot of the alts for these characters are horrible.

Nagare_Ryouma

I like the fact that Iori has been confirmed as the download character, and they already showed Saiki, but on the trailer after showing Billy and Saiki it says "more characters coming soon".
With Classic Iori and Billy, all I want is Eiji to come back. Man, I would love to have him in this KOF.
Yamazaki & Geese are two other characters I would really love to see again, but apparently there are no plans of bringing Geese back for the time being.

The Gentleman

Quote from: Delta on July 16, 2011, 04:33:14 AM
Quote from: Xxenace on July 16, 2011, 02:36:19 AM

And according to Falcoon, Alba is the cooler version of him XD
I thought that was supposed to be Nagase. ;)

Quote from: Running WildXiao Lon is an alright design, although her alts are hideous and some of her moves are dumb. Chae Lim is good, especially her alt, but the Meira Brothers, Nagase, Duke, Lien, Luise, and Jivatma are all horrible. The Meira Bros. are just extremely lame and a terrible contrast to heroes like the Bogard Bros or Ryo and Robert. Nagase is the WORST design I have ever seen in a SNK game and makes absolutely no sense to me and why she uses Hanzo Hattori's moves is beyond me. Just another horrible Falcoon MarySue design, some say she is a Rule 63 Falcoon. I mean... god damn, she looks like a freaking YUGIOH character. Thats how bad she is.

Duke is an average boss design, but the problem is his moves are a mess, and aren't memorable at all compared to classic SNK bosses like Geese and Rugal, not to mention his theme is crap. Lien is just boobs+blonde hair in a too cleavage friendly spy suit, with some of the worst moves I've seen in a KOF game.

Luise is retarded dumb crap, doesn't belong in KOF, and Jivatma... not even gonna go there. Especially his alts. Hell, alot of the alts for these characters are horrible.
It would have been really great if  Jivatma had a female VA for his alternate. It would have added such a really interesting mystery to his character.  I never had the chance to play as Xiao Lon, but I really liked the look she had in her alt.

If I had to choose any SNK character that hadn't appeared in a KOF to show up, I'd go with Rosa from Kizuna Encounter, or Sinclair from AOF 3. If you put them together with Lenny Creston, then you could have a Women's with Weapons team.

sibarraz

I'm curious to see how MI characters will trasnlate into a 2d form

Yeah, I know that there are some sprites in mugen, but still, want to see them being made by SNK

Waifu Material

Running Wild

Chae Lim is the only one I would want, so long they make her play more different from Kim, like in MI2.

MUSOLINI

ì hoe that weve seen the last of the mi cast. besides yamazaki and geese (if they are together in a team with billy than thats officially team bad ass) than billy will have the coolest team this year. instead of mi love id like to see more b1 love, silber and gai would be awesome editions to xiii, these characters would diversify the cast greatly.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Running Wild

ROB PYTHON!

If KOF13 is in dire need of a boxer, why not him?

solidshark

Rob Python isn't a bad design, though if it came to any boxer to choose for XIII, with Vanessa in the bg, I'd take Heavy D or Franco Bash.

With MI characters, I wouldn't mind seeing them on a 2D plane at all, especially Alba, Soiree, and Nagase. It's not so much their designs but their fighting styles that interest me. If animated well and with some combo ability similar to some of their options in MI2, that'd be awesome to me.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Running Wild

Heavy D is lame and Franco Bash isn't even a pure boxer, he's kick boxing.

And what's so good about Nagase's fighting style? She's Hanzo Hattori. Better off having a real descendent to Hanzo than some Falcoon Mary Sue. And if we needed capoeria... there's Richard Meyer and Bob Wilson, screw Soiree.

ZeWickedOreo

3- Rock Howard!!! awesomenizz.
2- Chizuru
1- Alba
BUCK UP, BRUH! :>

iamGab

DarKaoZ

Quote from: Running Wild on July 31, 2011, 07:55:37 PM
And if we needed capoeria... there's Richard Meyer and Bob Wilson, screw Soiree.

Momoko FTW! lol