Author Topic: The Latin American Cup 2011: PERU GRAND CHAMPIONS!  (Read 32001 times)

Dark Geese

Re: Re: The Latin American Cup 2011: Joker defeats BART!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
So wait a sec, this game has been out for how long now and a bug was just reported by many that transforms Iori into blood Riot mode? That's.....well, I don't even know what to say to that.

Yes and people are truly saying it's true...Iori transformation to Riot in 2002..now this totally changes things if its true..Iori is automatically top tier..and heaven forbid if he can do it in 2002 UM..*Evil laugh*

Now Luis Cha still has 2 days left in Peru so we are going to investigate this with Sabaozinho and KBC (If he hasn't left) today..

If this is true, IORI PLAYERS REJOICE!!!!

Peru wins Chapter One means Peru wins the Personal matches..waiting to see who won the Team Battle..
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:46:00 PM by Dark Geese »

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Latin American Cup 2011: Joker defeats BART!!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2011, 05:57:56 PM »
So wait a sec, this game has been out for how long now and a bug was just reported by many that transforms Iori into blood Riot mode? That's.....well, I don't even know what to say to that.

Yes and people are truly saying it's true...Iori transformation to Riot in 2002..now this totally changes things if its true..Iori is automatically top tier..and heaven forbid if he can do it in 2002 UM..*Evil laugh*
Ugh, seriously?  Why does it seem like there's always some glitch or other that works in Iori's favor?  Not like he's a weak character to begin with *laughs*

Are any of the other Mexican players also staying there as long as Luis Cha?
Old man/bad player

Dark Geese

Re: Re: The Latin American Cup 2011: Peru wins Chapter One!!!!
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »

Ugh, seriously?  Why does it seem like there's always some glitch or other that works in Iori's favor?  Not like he's a weak character to begin with *laughs*

Are any of the other Mexican players also staying there as long as Luis Cha?

1. It's a glitch that from what I have gathered not even Sabaozinho knows EXACTLY how to do..it seems to work when Iori is vs. Leona (makes sense).

The other Mexican players are on the plane back to Mexico already, so Luis Cha is doing extra stuff today. Another match update that I have that has happened:

Javier (PER) 40, Andrés (MEX) 24.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:15:02 PM by Dark Geese »

Rukawa

• Rising Dragon
  • Kaede
    • View Profile
Re: The Latin American Cup 2011: Peru wins Chapter One!!!!
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2011, 06:45:45 PM »
riot iori,wtf?lol

it's obvious you can't take those matches seriously, riot iori is not in the official game

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2011, 07:45:35 PM »
hey dark geese, when the videos are up you should submit them to the various fighting game news sites (srk, iplaywinner) i'm pretty sure they'd put up the footage on the front page! can't wait to see the kof13 vids!
In it to win it!

Dark Geese

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2011, 08:27:48 PM »
hey dark geese, when the videos are up you should submit them to the various fighting game news sites (srk, iplaywinner) i'm pretty sure they'd put up the footage on the front page! can't wait to see the kof13 vids!

I'll try, but some of them won't they are Quality Snobs I'm gonna just come out front and say that not gonna try and cookie cutter it or be politically correct about it, they won't put them up unless they are comparable videos to the quality they get all the time..

Which if they choose that I say...that's THEIR LOSS.

But hey I will try!! =)

Right now we are talking next year I am going to change the name to The All Americas Cup 2012- to reflect the whole continent of America.

Yes that's right people they all are afraid you North Americans are going to think it only means the USA.

Nope, this means all of the continent of America.
My facebook right now is it's own forum can you believe that? xD

We are all having a round about discussion about where to have it, sorry but the USA has been ruled out...

We are adding: 2002 UM, 98, 98UM, KOFXI, KOF13, SSF4 AE, MVC3

And again the USA has been ruled out...due to number of players and skill level of players overall (not counting SSF4 AE or MVC3, make no mistake this is a SNK/KOF EVENT!!)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:54:21 PM by Dark Geese »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2011, 10:14:12 PM »

I'm skeptical about this till I see a vid.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »

Yes Saboazinho did it in a match, the video should be up soon.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2011, 11:47:50 PM »

Can't wait, I'm surprised that this bug has slipped past everyone internationally for all these years.  Kudos for whoever found it out.

Dark Geese

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2011, 01:27:52 AM »

Can't wait, I'm surprised that this bug has slipped past everyone internationally for all these years.  Kudos for whoever found it out.

The skepticism ends now for the time being this is proof something can be done it's on my facebook:

BUG IORI VS SHERMIE

That's proof SOMETHING CAN BE DONE..

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2011, 02:52:40 AM »
Craziness.  Good stuff.  Too bad it makes the rest of the round unplayable.

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »
Right now we are talking next year I am going to change the name to The All Americas Cup 2012- to reflect the whole continent of America.

Yes that's right people they all are afraid you North Americans are going to think it only means the USA.

Nope, this means all of the continent of America.
My facebook right now is it's own forum can you believe that? xD

We are all having a round about discussion about where to have it, sorry but the USA has been ruled out...

We are adding: 2002 UM, 98, 98UM, KOFXI, KOF13, SSF4 AE, MVC3

And again the USA has been ruled out...due to number of players and skill level of players overall (not counting SSF4 AE or MVC3, make no mistake this is a SNK/KOF EVENT!!)
USA should be ruled out as a hosting place just from geography, anyway.  It's sitting way the hell at one end of the continent, with only lonely Canada to keep it company.  An event like this (which already sounds damn awesome, by the way :) ) should be somewhere more central, as long as that doesn't create any new travel issues.

The skepticism ends now for the time being this is proof something can be done it's on my facebook:

*snip*

Oh, if it's just one of those freezing glitches, aren't those typically banned in tournaments anyway?

So, now that the LAC is more or less wrapped up, when should I start anxiously checking your youtube for new videos? *laughs*
Old man/bad player

Dark Geese

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2011, 01:43:43 PM »
There is another bug I've heard where Orochi Iori could move actually and this is the one Sabaozinho did..not the one you saw in the video... They say you could hear the Orochi Iori sounds and they actually had to turn off the system and turn it back on...

Omegaryuji- Agreed 100% in regards to that. I may start uploading videos as soon as this Friday since Luis Cha goes back to Mexico City tomorrow..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:45:58 PM by Dark Geese »

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2011, 02:42:18 PM »

BUG IORI VS SHERMIE

Sure they're not playing on some MAGIC PLUS 2k2? Looks bootlegged...

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »
There is another bug I've heard where Orochi Iori could move actually and this is the one Sabaozinho did..not the one you saw in the video... They say you could hear the Orochi Iori sounds and they actually had to turn off the system and turn it back on...

Omegaryuji- Agreed 100% in regards to that. I may start uploading videos as soon as this Friday since Luis Cha goes back to Mexico City tomorrow..
Cool stuff.  Looking forward to it!
Old man/bad player