Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 407421 times)

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #915 on: July 16, 2011, 01:45:05 AM »
So, the mention that KoF XIII will have a panel at EVO is one thing, but did no one pay attention to the other news in the press release? Atlus is also bringing the console version for play at Otakon!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1182262p1.html

That's the perfect crowd to show the game off to, and I remember Blazblue doing something similiar to this before it's release, as well.

This is real exciting news. Thanks for bringing it to our attention SAB-CA!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 16, 2011, 01:50:55 AM »
perfect crowd+anime convention= weeaboos

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 16, 2011, 01:59:41 AM »
Get hype guys!
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 16, 2011, 02:34:32 AM »
Holy hell, my respect for some of you here has dropped really far, really fast. Opinions are fine and all, and I certainly don't expect everyone to like the same things, but some of you guys are talking like people should feel bad if they like MK. What the hell kind of shit is that? If you wanna hate a game then go ahead and hate it, but don't go and make assumptions about people cause they like something you don't. KOF is my favorite 2D fighting game series, and VF is my favorite 3D fighting series, but I happen to like many other games including MK. Those just happen to be the games I like and I'm not a better or worse person for it.

Sorry for being off topic, but it's shit like this that I thought I was getting away from when I came here.

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to the KOF XIII panel at Evo. I'll definitely be attending that.
your gonna find shit like this in every fighting game fourm dude just gotta tune it out

I know I probably came off a bit more angry than I actually am, so I apologize for that. I just want to be proud of the community I choose to be a part of. It's probably asking too much, but I can dream right?

Now that I know that the console version of KOF XIII will be playable at EVO, I don't think anything can bring me down. I'm so excited I don't know if I can contain myself. Now if you folks will excuse me, it is time for me to ROCK OUT!!!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 16, 2011, 02:53:54 AM »
hope they announce a new character at evo if they do and its not blue mary i will be one angry n-word

asociale

• Strongest Tiger
  • China, Shenzhen
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 16, 2011, 03:01:11 AM »
I still dont understand why the hell SNK PLAYMORE JP is doing nothing in Asia !!!  :( If they do something in HK i will be glad to take the train to take a peek... god...
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 16, 2011, 03:25:00 AM »
^--- Maybe SNKP will do something at this year Tokyo Game Show (usually TGS are held in September) , they better do something there.

Or they are waiting for any Japanese event to show the game, don't know what is inside SNKP's head :\

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: July 16, 2011, 03:29:43 AM »
Is the jp psn store still down? I could never enter it since post 3.60 updates.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:34:09 AM by AmedoS310 »

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 16, 2011, 03:34:29 AM »
I heard is up, and with its own  Welcome Back games and stuff.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 16, 2011, 03:46:31 AM »
ATLUS has also committed to offer support to KOF XIII tournaments taking place at both EVO and Otakon, providing special prizes for participants.

I wonder what tournament at EVO they are talking about? ;)
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 16, 2011, 03:53:41 AM »
any other franchise with 2 titles in there?
No other franchise has 2 in the top 10.  3rd Strike was there in the last rankings, if I'm not mistaken, but it looks like MBAACC and that DBZ fighter bumped it off.  Also cool to see AH3 still holding the #10 spot.  Curious what it'll take for anything to knock the Gundam game off of its perch *laughs*
Old man/bad player

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 16, 2011, 04:04:43 AM »
ATLUS has also committed to offer support to KOF XIII tournaments taking place at both EVO and Otakon, providing special prizes for participants.

I wonder what tournament at EVO they are talking about? ;)

If they proivde a console tournament, are you guys going to switch over from the arcade?

asociale

• Strongest Tiger
  • China, Shenzhen
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 16, 2011, 04:12:45 AM »
^--- Maybe SNKP will do something at this year Tokyo Game Show (usually TGS are held in September) , they better do something there.

Or they are waiting for any Japanese event to show the game, don't know what is inside SNKP's head :\

it s somekinda of lame though... i mean there were so many loc tests in HK and JP... now everything is in Slient Mode...
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 16, 2011, 04:38:33 AM »
Hopefully we get some Billy game play, started playing with him in 2002 um, he is starting to grow on me

jeremycarrier

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 16, 2011, 06:32:29 AM »
The new Mortal Kombat is awesome.

Best fighting game of this year, so far. Until 3SOE comes out.

Also funny hearing someone call the new Mortal Kombat shit when they play Melty Blood lol.

You wanna talk shitty fighting games, look at the vast collection of old crappy Neo-Geo fighters.

lol 15 year old neo games ARE better than mk9, mk is ass and mk9 is no different. your probably one of those folks that plays mk and mk vs dc and talks about how great it is and the next year talks about how he thought it was always a shit game. mk is shit, its for people who dont know great fighters and like retarded ass designs. you know who plays mk here? people that dont know how to play fighters. you know what people that actually play fighters play? real fighters. and no, mk is not a real fighters. its a fighting game, and a shit one at that. same way those old neo games like the aof series, gangan and savage reign are shit games, same way ff1 and 2 are shit games. mk9 is not even on ff3 tier, and ff3 is weak compared to actual great ff titles like the rb games. mk is just shit, its like clayfighters, ki and whatever shit series there is. /rant.
For the love of god why do we not have an ignore option here.

Yeah, even as a person who hates the game, that was...painful to read. Its like he just discovered this wonderful word called "shit", and wanted to see just how much he could cram it into a bunch of poorly-formatted sentences.