Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto Cloud

This game is so awkward. I can't see myself playing it anymore...I can't get myself excited for it at all.

Delta

Damn there is more hate here than in a KKK meeting.

To each their own i guess.

Xxenace

Quote from: Delta on March 09, 2012, 06:27:24 AM

im almost kinda expecting to see someone make a cross out of copies of sfxtek and burn them on someones lawn

solidshark

Quote from: Xxenace on March 09, 2012, 07:07:38 AM
Quote from: Delta on March 09, 2012, 06:27:24 AM

im almost kinda expecting to see someone make a cross out of copies of sfxtek and burn them on someones lawn

To add to this kind of wrong, I could see the people burning wearing all white, and this shirt ,

right on Capcom's front lawn.

Disgruntled 360 users.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Proto Cloud

Ugh. This game feels so rushed...there's so much wrong that I can't even begin to describe it.

Worst fighting game of the year candidate.

Saitsuofleaves

Well yeah, it was going to be that regardless right now since...well only two FG's have been released this year and one isn't out outside of Japan.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

What about Soul Calibur V? Or that does that count as party game now? :V

Saitsuofleaves

Yeah, my bad, for some reason I thought SCV was December.  But honestly, the game is forgettable to me (but so are a lot of things...my memory sucks) so that doesn't help.

But hey, who wouldn't want to invite Voldo to parties?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

Not with that new codpiece...

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 09, 2012, 08:09:05 AM
Not with that new codpiece...

Okay, so we'll install a dress code.

Proto Cloud

Gotta take this party to the Pao Pao cafe.

Running Wild

So many Time Overs.

The hell is wrong with this game.

On top of everything that was wrong with SF4 being intact in this game.

Most annoying though is playing this shit online and there being no sound effects. I can't even tell when my opponent is blocking or if I'm blocking, being hit or vice versa. It's horrendous.

BioBooster

Saitsuofleaves

And Capcom's lame excuse is that the netcode itself is causing it, so they're saying if they fix it, goodbye rollback.  Almost as if they wanted an excuse from the beginning to get rid of anyone calling for it.

jinxhand

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 09, 2012, 07:23:12 PM
And Capcom's lame excuse is that the netcode itself is causing it, so they're saying if they fix it, goodbye rollback.  Almost as if they wanted an excuse from the beginning to get rid of anyone calling for it.

It's gonna be DLC that you gotta pay for... The joint was planned way in advance... lol
I'm on FightCade!!!
www.soundcloud.com/jinxhand
www.youtube.com/jinxhand