Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 373988 times)

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)
« Reply #1440 on: September 01, 2011, 05:42:52 AM »
[spoiler]this is off topic and i dont really care i just watched the KoF movie now i need a hug[/spoiler]

PROTIP: Pretend like it is a made for TV movie on the Sci Fi channel that has absolutely nothing to do with KOF and it might ease the pain a little. If that doesn't work just remember you brought it on yourself.

BTW, I'm fresh out of hugs.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)
« Reply #1441 on: September 01, 2011, 05:53:55 AM »
My problem is that the movie isn't even good in the sense of ''is so fucking bad that is actually funny''

Waifu Material

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: September 01, 2011, 06:15:00 AM »
nope that movie was just bad i spent more time yelling at the movie then watching it

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: September 01, 2011, 06:37:25 AM »
I've heard there was a lesbo scene between Mature and Vice, then went to YouTube to watch it, then i got disappointed :(

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: September 01, 2011, 06:45:11 AM »
Don't you think we went from a little off-topic to REALLY off-topic?

Anyway, according to a staffer that posted on the official KOF XIII forums, he mentioned "Updates will come. Do not expect them weekly." With literally 8 weeks between us and the release of this game, we're looking at probably a slow roll.

How do you guys feel about this? Although information on this game is what one would consider snail slow, how do we approach "selling" people on this game?

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: September 01, 2011, 07:03:07 AM »
Don't you think we went from a little off-topic to REALLY off-topic?

Anyway, according to a staffer that posted on the official KOF XIII forums, he mentioned "Updates will come. Do not expect them weekly." With literally 8 weeks between us and the release of this game, we're looking at probably a slow roll.

How do you guys feel about this? Although information on this game is what one would consider snail slow, how do we approach "selling" people on this game?
oh yeah i forgot this place was no fun allowed *roll eyes*

as for the pace of the info i dont really mind it coming out a bit slow since i guess theres not that much left to reveal cept for a few new characters and maybe go into detail more about story mode and some of the online features

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: September 01, 2011, 07:18:16 AM »
@Xxenace: I'm not trying to be rude or obnoxious; I just want to talk about important stuff and this is the only place we're allowed to do it.

I can imagine it's not bothering you, but I feel it's really hurting especially when it's sinking in relevance. When it came out, we got a steady burst of information and hype was all over the place. Now it's kind of mellow and that sort of apathy worries me.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: September 01, 2011, 07:48:24 AM »
@Xxenace: I'm not trying to be rude or obnoxious; I just want to talk about important stuff and this is the only place we're allowed to do it.

I can imagine it's not bothering you, but I feel it's really hurting especially when it's sinking in relevance. When it came out, we got a steady burst of information and hype was all over the place. Now it's kind of mellow and that sort of apathy worries me.
well im just hoping maybe we'll get a really big piece of info next time something is announced

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #1448 on: September 01, 2011, 11:17:09 AM »
My problem is that the movie isn't even good in the sense of ''is so fucking bad that is actually funny''

I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes.When i saw mai with iori i just flipped out.Only good thing about this movie is the title

UltimaOriginal

• New Challenger
  • Bernstein
    • View Profile
    • devaintArt
« Reply #1449 on: September 01, 2011, 11:27:36 AM »

I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes.When i saw mai with iori i just flipped out.Only good thing about this movie is the title

And music (I remember there are some samples from KoF games) , if I'm not mistaken, music was made by SNK sound team.
SNK would make a great money, if they made a conspiracy/thriller style movie about the production of KOF XII/XIII. (с)

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: September 01, 2011, 11:37:30 AM »
I must confess seeing Mai as protagonist made me like the movie (if I didn't pay attention to her fighting costume, her non ninjitsu fighting style and her lack of fans...). Even my brain was telling me that is a very BAD movie. I hated Mature, Vice and Rugal the most.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: September 01, 2011, 11:52:22 AM »

Its not like there's much left to reveal save for those two green blobs. Most of the game has been out for over a year.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1452 on: September 01, 2011, 12:27:01 PM »
For all you worried that you won't be able to use color edit to make FREAKY costumes, this blog post is JUST FOR YOU! :)

http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/blog/archives/2011/09/post_39.html

*It just hit me that they made Ronald McDonald Maxima, lol. Not sure on Blue and White Beni. Iceman? Mr. Freeze? But it's obviously Jae Hoon VS Marco in the previous pic!

Bonus:
Appears certain Professors have provided us with a clearer view of the pics from US site's update:
Icon Screen
Comment Selection
Color Customization
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:47:24 PM by SAB-CA »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: September 01, 2011, 01:21:22 PM »
nice, and theres really no new info for the game cept those 2 blobs.

also @ kane, i was double/tripple posting?
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: September 01, 2011, 02:04:10 PM »
i will love color edit mode ^_^

Come on, october!! I want this game NOW!
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature