Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 370120 times)

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
ehi guys i didnt understand yet the version with the 4 music cds is a limited version or what ? u can have it just buyin it on specific sites ? is it for a short time or just pre orders ?
grrr i want it i want it

Garydee

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
It looks like there isn't any slowdown on the PAX build. That's great to see.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
ehi guys i didnt understand yet the version with the 4 music cds is a limited version or what ? u can have it just buyin it on specific sites ? is it for a short time or just pre orders ?
grrr i want it i want it

Pre order on amazon and gamestop

Waifu Material

VinnAleixoFM

• Strongest Tiger
  • Secador Oficial do Wong
    • View Profile
    • Portal Versus
Thank god they add Pause Menu with button configuration in Character Select

Now, SNKP, make button config engine similar to BBCS!!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:04:30 PM by Vinn Aleixo (aleixoFM) »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

I would only suggest that for whatever reason they don't implement push button = button config setup, at least let us save button configs.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Like Kane said, that option already was in XII (you could save 4 kinds of configs), even though my main problem with button config is that in tourneys, you will never had your button config.

That being said, even though I prefer Blazblue or 33 button config style, I don't had a big problem with the style that is used on the ps2/xbla games, that is not a problem when you know the button delay in your stick, the problem is when for example, you use a ps2 controller on a 360 and you don't know which button is the ones that you want to use.

One idea that I don't know if is applicable but could be handy if one day they find the technolgy, is to make your own stick or controller as a memory device, just like the vmu.

For example with that, you set your button config without the need to press start, or for 3d games, save your own characters with special customes. Or that those stick had those kind of arcade cards like the japaneses.

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

I would only suggest that for whatever reason they don't implement push button = button config setup, at least let us save button configs.

Hopefully they implement it and add the option to not assign a action to a button by pressing Start or something.

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
ONe thign that would be nice to see implemented is that you ahve to hold pause down for a second or two like in Skullgirls, would cut down on accidental pausing in matches.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
ONe thign that would be nice to see implemented is that you ahve to hold pause down for a second or two like in Skullgirls, would cut down on accidental pausing in matches.

Well the problem in this situation is not the sticks, it's the controllers and as we know all the controllers have a HOME BUTTON, which I think it's more a problem than the pause button. So even if they do the same thing with the pause button as Skullgirls, the Home button is still there.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
It will be too impractical to make an option to turn off the home/guide buttons while you are playing?

if you want to use it but are in the middle of a fight, press start go to the menu and then leave

Unless is optional it could be a mess

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
The thing is that the developers can't disable the Home buttons from either PS3 or 360, or more like in the lines of Sony and MS not wanting them to disable them.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
ST: I moved your video post to the video thread.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Dou ^ Yeah, you got me all confused when I click POST. I saw I had 2 post in a row and just got me off. lol

Damn you Kane! Give me a hint! lol!

---

Double Posting! Fixed -Kane317

Here is the new XIII Blog, talking about this past weekend demo event. Dunno if it says it went better or worse, lets wait for someone to do us the favor of translating it.

Here is the link: http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/blog/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:36:51 PM by Kane317 »

C 3

• Rising Dragon
  • Cat stance ftw
    • View Profile
Do you have to pre order 13 to get f.Iori? Or do u get him before non pre orders through DLC?