Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 367438 times)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 9/9 1st page)
« Reply #315 on: September 15, 2011, 02:05:05 AM »
Facing people better than you is the best way to learn.
ive never really agreed with that i always thought it was better to go at a steady pace

Well you shouldn't try to go from 0-60 (aka, going from barely knowing the game to facing complete high-level players), but once you get to the point where mediocre players aren't getting the job done for you and you can wipe them out with relative ease, you have to take your shot against the high level.  If you don't, you start plateauing which is a disaster in itself.
my bad then most people make it seem like you only need to play high lvls in order to learn very rarely does anyone say you need to start small then go big

Well I would assume it goes without saying...though it IS the internet...
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 15, 2011, 04:37:18 AM »

KOFXIII DLC List?

It looks like it's full of unlock keys. Weird that EX Iori it's not in the list already.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 15, 2011, 04:38:50 AM »

KOFXIII DLC List?

It looks like it's full of unlock keys. Weird that EX Iori it's not in the list already.

Where did this come from in the first place?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 15, 2011, 04:53:32 AM »
If that's legit, i see people whining about "paying to unlock" things, the same way people whined about paying to unlock things in BB.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 15, 2011, 04:58:55 AM »
If that's legit, i see people whining about "paying to unlock" things, the same way people whined about paying to unlock things in BB.

Well, unless it came from the same person who dropped that picture with Rekka Kyo and Mr. Karate with the rest of the new character additions, I don't see this person having the motivation, or time for that matter to even forge something like this.  But we don't know what this means in context.  Without the context, this picture is pretty meaningless as it's telling us things we already knew.

Greenwood

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 15, 2011, 05:27:26 AM »
Can I play your game ?  ;)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 15, 2011, 05:38:46 AM »
Okay, so why does one picture have Iori w/Flames and the other doesn't?

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 15, 2011, 05:42:18 AM »
That, and one pic has "1 of 7" and the other has "one of 8" , i don't have a 360, so anyone teach me please.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 15, 2011, 05:52:38 AM »
That, and one pic has "1 of 7" and the other has "one of 8" , i don't have a 360, so anyone teach me please.

Hmm, you're right.

Now I'm really confused.  Why would EX Iori of all characters be left out of one of those?  Unless maybe if they are unlock keys (which they seem to be), he was already unlocked?  Or if this is in the memory page (aka, where you would go to look up everything you've downloaded and is in your hard drive just far) maybe EX Iori hasn't been unlocked.

Ugh...again...this would be easier with the context, where did these pics come from?

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 15, 2011, 06:25:38 AM »

It came from GAF, dunno where the picture originated. I obviously assume it's Fake, but I just left it there for you guys to do the judgement.

Anyways, KOFXIII PV video is up on Japan Playstation Store, downloading it atm to see which one it is. First video of KOFXIII on the PStore! That is great! Funny thing is that it came the same day where the Japanese Store is getting bombarded by all these TGS trailers.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 06:27:23 AM by DarKaoZ »

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 15, 2011, 06:33:00 AM »
Anyways, KOFXIII PV video is up on Japan Playstation Store, downloading it atm to see which one it is. First video of KOFXIII on the PStore! That is great! Funny thing is that it came the same day where the Japanese Store is getting bombarded by all these TGS trailers.

So which video is? Anything new?

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 15, 2011, 06:42:23 AM »

It came from GAF, dunno where the picture originated. I obviously assume it's Fake, but I just left it there for you guys to do the judgement.

Normally, I write off everything as fake, but that's just the thing.  What's the point?  It's not a troll if everyone already believes Rekka Kyo and Mr. Karate are in the game.  And what's the point of putting 1 of 7 when no one would think twice if the 6 slots were all there was.  And then a French one with 1 of 8 AND adding the missing Flame Iori?  No, it doesn't add up, that's too much work for something so...trivial. 

If this came out before the picture with the supposed Rekka Kyo and Mr. Karate, I can see why attempt the troll and putting so much work into it.  After...it's like...what's the point?  It won't make people any more or less steadfast on whether they believe they're in or not.  And why would one picture forget something so obvious as Flame Iori?  It doesn't make sense...it's weird whether it's real OR fake.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 15, 2011, 06:46:12 AM »
speaking of flame iori(and this has probably been asked many times before) has atlus said anything about flame iori being packaged in as a pre order bouns along with the cd's?

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 15, 2011, 06:52:37 AM »

So which video is? Anything new?

Nah, same Console Release trailer at SNKP Youtube, but this one is actually in HD. Unlike the Youtube version which is 360p. The PS3 trailer looks glorious in a HDTV.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 15, 2011, 08:36:31 AM »
"NESTS Style Kyo." lol

This has to be a fake.