Author Topic: Dallas-Fort Worth Meetups  (Read 87939 times)

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas-Fort Worth Meetups
« Reply #240 on: May 09, 2012, 12:12:52 AM »
Not unless I shoot crack... or is it crack shoot? It doesn't matter cause you won't even make it to terry anymore. Your false bravado is becoming tedious. Be gone with you.

mightfo

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 10, 2012, 03:30:53 AM »
jet cant log in but he wanted to post this:

"We are go for KoFriday and the Saturday beatup. Gonna start at 3PM like always. Need setups for Saturday hit me up for directions and contact info as always. (As far as Friday is concerned an extra KOF setup would be nice but not super necessary unless everyone and their mother decides to show)"

My point is all your good combos start with high attacks. There is barely a point in blocking shen's lows. Now you are going to have to work harder to get your damage.

he can link crouching light kick into crouching heavy punch which chains into his forward light kick. so yeah, he can get damage, you just have to do a link(which is effectively 5f because of input buffer)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:33:36 AM by mightfo »
If you live around Dallas and play KOF, AH3, BB, GG, or MB, PM me~

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 10, 2012, 06:34:35 AM »
How dare you intrude on my smack talk! I thought I had the last word but you just had to say something.

Though my BSing aside that doesn't sound bad as what your talking about is at least a legit combo, not spamming low jabs into random overhead. Also, the forward b is easy to spot so as long as you block the lows before it, then you got a fat and obvious window to switch to blocking high.

My whole point really is that I'm on to his bs so he needs to start being more serious if he wants to win. Also, I was bored so I felt like picking a fight

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 10, 2012, 06:43:42 AM »
I can come on Friday and Saturday will be at 6 because I have an exam at 4

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 13, 2012, 04:11:22 PM »
Not a lot of people last night, but it was still fun. Had a freakin' blast playing SCV.

I apologize to Jet for getting belligerent while playing KOF. I wasn't playing well and I let it affect my enjoyment of the game and I feel all around shitty about it. Congratulations on finding a team that works better for you though. Next time I'll try to have a better attitude and hopefully we will have matches where we are both doing our best.

Shout outs to Edge for taking KOF seriously
Shout outs to Siegfried vs Nightmare drop kicking duels
Shout outs to Clark being a real pain in my ass

See you guys next time.

mightfo

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 15, 2012, 06:52:10 AM »
DARK MIGHTFO RISES

IM BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

I AM HOSTING SATURDAY

Jet/Frigid would prefer not to this time and im back so i will (Unless a LOT of people show up in which case Ill see if frigid/jet are willing to accomodate for a greater number)

3pm-10pm approx like usual. I got my two setups. I will appreciate any other setups. Ready for BB and SG and whatever else! Would like to see some melty here in particular.

blackjack i hope your setup(if you bring it) doesnt lag this time? does your monitor have a game mode? :1 maybe you fixed it while i was gone for a month lol

(yes that is keiji inafune, no i havent played that game)

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 15, 2012, 05:02:51 PM »
I'm just trying imagine you actually saying "mother fucker," and I just can't see it. Are you an imposter? In anycase you count on me being there.

mightfo

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 15, 2012, 08:40:29 PM »
I'm just trying imagine you actually saying "mother fucker," and I just can't see it. Are you an imposter? In anycase you count on me being there.
ahahaha there are just things that i will type but never really say in person :P
yeahh i dont think i ever say motherfucker out loud aside from some sort of specific joke

blackjack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2012, 02:02:11 AM »
blackjack i hope your setup(if you bring it) doesnt lag this time? does your monitor have a game mode? :1 maybe you fixed it while i was gone for a month lol

I've gotten an ASUS monitor a few weeks ago and have been using that for the past few meetups. Not sure if I'll be able to make it on Saturday. I'll know for sure on Friday.

DemonDiz

• New Challenger
  • XBL: DemonDiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 18, 2012, 08:18:27 PM »
Confirming that I'll be in. I'll probably be bringing one extra as well.

mightfo

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 18, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »
Cool. Looks like there will bea  decent amount of KOF play then. You three, pfhor, and I guess edge will get beat down again. Oldboy will be there too.

I've gotten an ASUS monitor a few weeks ago and have been using that for the past few meetups. Not sure if I'll be able to make it on Saturday. I'll know for sure on Friday.
Good! Confirmation that youll be here tomorrow?

blackjack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 19, 2012, 12:53:53 AM »
I'll be there tomorrow.

Edit: I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to a crapload of unexpected errands that fell from the heavens onto my lap just now.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 04:02:24 AM by blackjack »

mightfo

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 19, 2012, 07:02:56 AM »
I'll be there tomorrow.

Edit: I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to a crapload of unexpected errands that fell from the heavens onto my lap just now.

Aww, im sorry. Well, dont feel bad about the setup, other people have us covered. Hope to see you next weekend! Maybe ill host on friday. Any comments on that idea?

edit: Godlike meetup! Glad to be back. Had like 14 people or something.  Thanks to everyone for coming. If frigid/jet dont host next time, I will!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:45:06 AM by mightfo »

mightfo

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2012, 01:45:28 AM »
Jet wont be hosting this weekend, so I will. Hope yeti and blackjack can come this time.

blackjack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 26, 2012, 12:59:43 AM »
I'll be there Saturday with a setup.