Author Topic: K' (Arcade Version)  (Read 47101 times)

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: K'
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2011, 07:57:02 PM »
You probably could do that. The only problem is you'd have to do hcb+f A to do the dp+A motion or you're going to end up doing a super.

Or he could just press and hold C after doing dp+A.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2011, 08:07:31 PM »
Oh right, sticky method!

Atb_555

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2011, 12:10:59 PM »
You probably could do that. The only problem is you'd have to do hcb+f A to do the dp+A motion or you're going to end up doing a super.

Im pretty sure that method is not possible in XIII compared to older KoFs'

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2011, 07:47:19 PM »
so I've been wondering this for a little while but haven't had time to test. Since K' can DC his dp+A into qcf+C into D follow up, can he do this as a 1 drive no meter bnb? st.C(2), qcf+A, f+D, qcb+D, qcb+D, dp+A, (DC), qcf+C, f+D, qcb+D, qcb+D, dp+C?

Yes you can but Reiki.Kito said you would have to do the long input to avoid input overlapping. Also even with the long input it is not that easy to do and I wouldn't risk it on tight tournament situation.

Dune feels like that combo is better since you save a meter and his trying to get Japanese players to use it.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2011, 09:07:52 PM »

Im pretty sure that method is not possible in XIII compared to older KoFs'

I take back what i said. It's only possible in HD for K'.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:19:27 PM by AmedoS310 »

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2011, 09:58:25 PM »
The timing on the dp+A (DC) qcf+C is strange. I think it's something like you have to do dp+A as late as possible because sometimes my qcf+C whiffs after the dp+A hits. It's definitely very good. It deals around 400 damage for 1 DC no meter. I forgot to try it from mid screen so I'm not 100% sure if it works there as well. It probably should though because dp+A doesn't really send them flying.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2011, 10:52:30 PM »
That's as close as you're going to get to Raiden for no super meter. K' = Pushing the limits of KoF shenanigans TO THE EXTREME!

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2011, 11:34:41 PM »
For that paritcualr combo. Is the trade-off 1 drive meter lost for 1 and 1/2+ power meter gain?

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2011, 04:30:47 AM »
I'm not sure exactly how much meter you gain from that combo but I'd say it's definitely worth using that instead of DC into qcb+BD, especially if you run people that use meter like crazy.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2011, 05:23:56 AM »
Just thought about something.

In the corner, can you do d.bx2 -> qcf+A -> f+D -> j.CD -> qcb+b -> [DC] qcf+BD -> dp+C?

I saw someone do that at gamecenter, but I couldn't really remember the order. Just curious as it's not listed as an actual combo.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 05:25:33 AM by Reiki.Kito »

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »
it's down B x2 to Ein Trigger to Second Shell to Jump CD to EX Air Minute Spike since i think the jumping CD to Normal Air Minute Spike doesn't work

I do this corner combo instead (kinda flashy) standing C to Ein trigger to Second Shell to A ver of Crow bite -> Drive Cancel in regular minute spike then you drive cancel to EX minute spike to EX Crow bite or just A ver of crow bite.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2011, 10:48:06 AM »
If that's the case, it might not even be a DC.

I was asking because I'd rather not do dp+A into qcb+k loops. This seems to do about the same damage I'd get if I tried to do an EX dp+A -> qcb+BD DC combo.

I do appreciate the suggestion and I'll give it a shot, but I am just looking to make playing K' for me a bit more easier.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2011, 10:33:29 AM »
I see well I just think K HD Combos are hard to do but it just gonna take alot of practices to do it.

I just checked the damage of my combo today...so it takes 2 drives and 2 super and does 405 damage...Hopefully I'll have my HD Combos down before console comes out since I somewhat have my kula HD combos down.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2011, 05:25:08 PM »
I do this corner combo instead (kinda flashy) standing C to Ein trigger to Second Shell to A ver of Crow bite -> Drive Cancel in regular minute spike then you drive cancel to EX minute spike to EX Crow bite or just A ver of crow bite.

Why would you do a combo like this? The normal BNB with him is st.C, qcf+A, f+D, qcb+D, qcb+D, dp+A. You do the exact same thing but you changed the order around so you use an extra DC for no reason. Off the dp+A you can still DC into qcb+BD and get the dp+AC or dp+A.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2011, 06:53:45 PM »
I'm horrible on doing narrow spike after canceling my crow bite in minute spike