Author Topic: Elisabeth Branctorche (Arcade Version)  (Read 34006 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Elisabeth Branctorche
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2011, 01:15:56 AM »
Well, since I bought the game, I practiced with betty since here I don't have the trouble to worry about losing my credit

She is really good imo, like kane say, with one meter she can do a big damaging combo, maybe she is not as strong as before, but she still could be a treat

Waifu Material

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2011, 01:42:18 PM »
Elizabeth's mission combo:  ;c,  ;fd ;b,  ;dn ;df ;fd ;b/ ;d,  ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;fd ;a/ ;c is really hard for me to do.

I actually finished it, but it took so many tries. Is there anything I should know to preform this consistently?

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2011, 05:32:42 PM »
Elizabeth's mission combo:  ;c,  ;fd ;b,  ;dn ;df ;fd ;b/ ;d,  ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;fd ;a/ ;c is really hard for me to do.

I actually finished it, but it took so many tries. Is there anything I should know to preform this consistently?

i was going to ask the same since u ll find it later in another trial too
the time is tricky i noticed u have to delay f B as much as u can then i do  ;dn ;df ;fd ;d   ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;fd ;c like if it is a unique movement but still it required many tries for me. if anyone have hints r welcome

ok just tried it again if i do the  ;dn ;df ;fd ;d at the very end of  ;fd ;b ( like king  ;df ;d ) i got a more % of success so my tips r delay  ;fd ;b as much as u can and do the steps at the very end of the kick

oh and sorry my english if u can explain me what happened to her counter ( i know u talked in the previous pages but i didnt understand ) i tried recording and countering with A and it seems i still can hit after it. maybe did i record bad ? i putted it on guard asap after the hit to counter.
EX version i wasnt able to follow up with an hit

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:28:56 PM by sociald »

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2011, 07:46:35 PM »
In regards to her EX Counter special, I think this was a console specific change in which she can no longer follow up with a normal attack after a successfully EX Counter. You will have to go directly into A DP after a EX Counter.

Spooty Whiteboy

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2011, 07:54:40 PM »

It's weird.  If you watch the Demo Play of the combo, then it shows the grab coming out almost immediately after the dash starts, but even when I finished the combo it wasn't that fast.  I have no idea how to do this consistently.

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2011, 09:40:53 PM »
In regards to her EX Counter special, I think this was a console specific change in which she can no longer follow up with a normal attack after a successfully EX Counter. You will have to go directly into A DP after a EX Counter.

ok thanks
and what about the A counter ? since it is strange to me that a normal counter would be better than a EX counter maybe i did a mess with te record-play stuffs in training ? cause i was able to hit with s.C after a normal A counter. maybe the training didnt record the block after the hit ?

GuamoKun

• Rising Dragon
  • I MISSES YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2011, 09:44:52 PM »

ok thanks
and what about the A counter ? since it is strange to me that a normal counter would be better than a EX counter maybe i did a mess with te record-play stuffs in training ? cause i was able to hit with s.C after a normal A counter. maybe the training didnt record the block after the hit ?

I think it depends on what you countered it with. I countered the first hit of Kyo's df+D and was able to follow up with a cl.C.

Other times the opponent actually had time to counter my counter if they did an attack quickly enough.

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2011, 10:34:59 PM »
mmm i countered a elizabeth c.D

I Cyber Ninja I

• New Challenger
  • KOF time!!! You don't agree!? GTFO! ;0
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2011, 01:20:37 AM »
Just a small combo video I put together, I hope it can help newer people.
KOFXII Elisabeth Combo Video: Holy Light

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2011, 03:49:29 AM »
Just a small combo video I put together, I hope it can help newer people.
KOFXII Elisabeth Combo Video: Holy Light

It was a decent combo video. It was also very monotonous tbh  :(

Also, head on over to the Meet and Greet section and introduce yo-self before u wreck yo-self, k? =P

I Cyber Ninja I

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2011, 04:34:30 AM »
It was a decent combo video. It was also very monotonous tbh  :(

Yeah... It was my first video on her. I've only played for 3 days. But I noticed Elisabeth has like no proper combo videos demonstrating her more damaging combos. And I was extremely lazy on her HD combo. I will make a better one eventually. Just need to learn her more.
And thanks. I guess I will. =P
Oh and do you have any tips for trial 2? Lol. Just like the person a few messages before me. I am having an hard time at pulling it off. I thought it was speed but, it never comes out, do it slower and the grab comes out, but too late. ><
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:44:59 AM by I Cyber Ninja I »

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2011, 02:51:11 AM »
Is there any video of some decent Console Liz play?  I was gonna wait until after NEC to start learning her, but since my Hwa isn't going so well at the moment, I figured I might as well try now.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

I Cyber Ninja I

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2011, 03:16:43 AM »
Is there any video of some decent Console Liz play?  I was gonna wait until after NEC to start learning her, but since my Hwa isn't going so well at the moment, I figured I might as well try now.
Nope... If I can get used to Elisabeth more, maybe I'd upload better combos. xD God, I suck. But besides her dash combos she really has nothing interesting.

tastylumpia

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2011, 04:02:01 AM »
Um, Liz is pretty much the same in console as in arcade, there are a couple of videos floating around showcasing her combos. Check the previous pages of this thread for some vids of her in action, basically everything still applies.
twitter @tasty_lumpia

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2011, 04:12:10 AM »
I'm not worried about her combos.  If I needed combos that bad, I'd just go into Trial mode, rip apart some of hers there, and call it a day.

Match video is more important to me than anything.  Seeing how Liz players have adjusted and have integrated her new skills into her playstyle.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.